This site has become complete trash

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2014 at 7:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use to be able to get some input about Pfizer even though most was disgruntled comments. You could tease out a little insight amongst the majority of lies. Now there is nothing of value whatsoever which speaks to the quality, or lack of, with those who post.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even in the best of times this site was depressing. You never signed out feeling good about what you did for a living or the company you worked for.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want to know why more physicians refuse to see their "Professional" sales representative, look no farther than some of the "idiots" who make their "unprofessional" comments on this site. For those who make these comments, think about what you post. What once was a "professional" sales professional has turned into no more than leaving samples to gain a signature, providing lunches in order to gain a precious few minutes with a doctor who no more wants to talk about your product than the office manager who eats your free lunch and her other employees. What disease state management and how your products fits in is no more relevant with their limited formularies that physicians are limited to prescribing. It's no wonder that the demeanor you exhibit when you're in an office is seen and commented on after you leave the office. For the ladies out there, the average person who works in an office today is not impressed by how you dress and how sexy you try to make yourself look in front of the doctor. They resent the fact that you make more than their $8 or $9 an hour salary they make each day. Perhaps if you dressed like a professional instead of coming into offices as though you were still one of those sorority girls in college, you might gain some relationships in the office. When all is said and done, physicians simply do not need you anymore. They can get any information they need about your product from the internet. And, as for samples, why bother with them. It's a bad habit for offices to get into providing samples for patients instead of them buying them. Many can afford to buy them but instead depend on the office to provide them. They are not a pharmacy. Think about how often you are in an office and how many samples you leave. Do you honestly think that doctor starts that many new patients on your product when all of your samples are gone from the shelf next time your in? Instead of placing a value on your starter, you hand them out like they were a free government commodity. Think about what you post on here and how you conduct yourself in any office that you might be permitted to be a guest. Never forget that you are a guest in the office. Those patients sitting there represent revenue for those offices and help to provide the income needed to employ those office workers and physicians.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I respond to this diatribe in a professional manner, to whom may I send my bill for the therapy session?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since this thread is less high-school then the others, can an actual employee tell me if they do urine or hair at the beginning as far as tests?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have to ask, the job isn't for you. There are random tests post hiring as well.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just don't give up do you. You are on multiple threads with the same question. You even asked the same question on Wyeth's old board. Is it that important to smoke that joint that you would jeopardize employment. Are things that boring in Mesa? Grow up, put the joint down (until it's legal) and drink like the rest of us!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt you have the capacity to respond to this comment in a professional manner! Just try it and let's see.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you kidding? There are no professionals in pharma sales.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If an employee has to tell you what is common practice in all job employment companies, than there is something very wrong with you. Go back to your high school class.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There use to regardless of what you say or think

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people go back to grammar school and learn the difference between "then" and "than".

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enough said here to prove my point

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was never, once tested in my 28 years with both Wyeth and Pfizer. I smoked marijuana on a regular basis, had overall ratings or 4 (usually), once a 3 and once a 5. I did have my marijuana card for the state of California and was always hoping they'd test me and then get testy about it. It would have made a great lawsuit for me. Everyone knows it's a joke.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Urine not hair

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree, CP use to be fun, back in the easy days 10 years ago it was all about who had the hottest reps, hottest docs and those 2 guys who argued over who's antibiotic really was better (threw around lots of big science words and statics)..no it's gloom and doom here

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't remember CP ever being "fun". Always found it to be a depressing place filled with malcontents.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And yet you just can't put it down and keep typing away? HA!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Retired now-reading it make me realize how lucky I am!! HA!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever hear of a typo...Jark.