DM EAST HERE LOOK

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 6, 2014 at 10:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No gender, no age, no handicap and suprisingly, no sales awards data sets of any kind are sent! Consultants are blinded to that info.Why? Software is a stragegy/profitability maximizer. The computer and its algorithm don't care about personal identifiers.Now, the data set returns, company is briefed on several options. Then, a seperate data set is run WITHIN ABT to see the impact on gender, age, retirement, sales retention, sales awards, etc. This is a VP/SD call. RMs have no input. And believe me, no one is getting called asking if it should be Sally or Rick to go. These are Nationwide decisions and the choices are meant to be large to blunt any legal challenge or hint of favoritism.This is costly and takes a lot of time. If it happens, then it happens. You are not being targeted, you are just in the wrong geographic area for the model to work. Why not step it up a notch, instead of crying like a bunch of baby's on here
    For Christ Sake people, pick it up !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This stuff is too heavy. I hurt my back last week lifting this junk. I am going to call my lawyer. This sounds like a workman's comp case.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you sound like a troll !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a NUT CASE not comp case Get a job you lazy troll The only thing you lift
    is your food stamps Your post makes no sense you Stupid Troll

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"That's just a tribute to working hard in the summer and moving the bowling ball north and south while working on my barbeque ribs."

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had the same thing. I will have to call my lawyer too.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason is the Natural gas prices will be higher this winter than last, according to a new forecast from Columbia Gas of Ohio. The Columbus-based utility says a typical customer will pay $80 per month for budget billing, up from $67 a year ago, a 19 percent increase.