retail position

Discussion in 'Ortho-McNeil' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2011 at 2:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I posted for a Retail Sales position a few weeks ago but have not heard anything. Are they interviewing for these positions? Is there a hiring freeze? Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had two the same day earlier this month. Still waiting to interview with the RBD. Hope that helps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed earlier this month as well. Did you recieve notification from the manager or recruiter that you would be interviewing with RBD or were you told during the interview process?

I haven't heard a thing since I interviewed but was led to believe I would be moving forward...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told by one of the managers that interviewed me that I would be moving forward and they would get back with me after the managers meetingin NJ. I hope to hear something after the Holiday.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with that. Isn't going to happen. Hiring freeze.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really and how would you know. I just got a call today to set up the interview with the RBD.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would I know? I work here. You don't. And won't. Keep your hopes up and they'll just be dashed. And you want to be a retail rep? What is that?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your help.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no hiring freeze for internal medicine sales. Other parts of JNJ, yes, but not I'M sales.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn auto correct. I'M = IM as in internal medicine.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else getting interviews with the RBD's??? It is really quiet where I am sitting.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you sure about this?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These positions are now posted on the Quintiles website.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like you were correct... Thanks for posting and telling the truth.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not completely true, I interviewed last week for a retail position, directly with JnJ, and the DM told me there would be a part-time contract position as well.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, there are a very few jnj retail spots that might be filled internally. Most openings will go to Quintiles reps. All jnj sales divisions are in official hiring freeze mode.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contacted by CSO to sell Xarelto full time position no car. thought jnj would be hiring but no says company n hiring freeze