BEST JOB EVER

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2010 at 8:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sell Vaccines for P-FIZER! I have been in the pharma industry for 17 years with only 2 companies. I LOVE this job. It is the best job I have ever HAD! I dont put up with BS. I know what I have to do everyday and go do it! This is the greatest thing ever. I think ALL pharma will see the light and put bs aside and give SALES people a job! Does everyone else think as I do? I know we have big territories but we knew going in. Is everyone else as happy as me. I never had a contract job but if they are all like this and I doubt it I will never leave- hopefully I will never have to rollover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thought it was only me that was this happy. I am moving scripts and enjoying this after 8 years in progressivly BIGGER pharma that was sold and then bankrupted- yea that company! It has been a breath of fresh-air to SELL and sell something that actually saves lives. Is this not nice- I just hope that we dont all get rolled over and the sales force becomes what so many have. If we all do as good as most know we are then they may not try to "tinker" with anything - except the PAY! We all took cuts to come here but shed so much of the stress that has become Pharma. THANK YOU PSS! And MY WIFE THANKS YOU AND MY KIDS AND MY EXTENDED FAMILY ............... NO STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PSS is a dam good company. Anyone that says it is not, doesn't know shit.

I love my RFC (West Coast).

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you people on smack?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, these people are on crack! Enjoy it while you can, only have a few months to go!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SHE IS THE WORST PART OF THE JOB

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Winning " Charlie Sheen.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok, must be happy ................. no competition, tool