CSA Info

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by KAT312, Jan 24, 2011 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. KAT312

KAT312 Guest

I have an interview with Publicis this week as a CSA for the Covington, KY territory. I have 11 years client service experience. I am looking at this as an opportunity to make a change from the investment advisory business.

Are there any experienced or new CSA's out there who are willing to give me the scoop on what this job really entails. Is it really a NON-SELLING position as presented? The recruiter told me about the $500 car allowance & $.14/mile. But what about providing a laptop?

Any additional info would be sincerely appreciated. Thank you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone that tells you that this is a "non selling positions" is an absolute jerkoff.

its a sales job, even though it doesn't pay as if it is a sales job. does that make sense?

It should. Most sales jobs in the corporate world are such.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is probably the most despised job in all of pharma. No, we don't "sell", and I never plan to. The AZ contract is nothing more than slave labor. I could absolutely care less if ANY of AZ's products are ever prescribed buy the docs I call on! I save only a few of the managed care info to put on a show for my pathetic DM and throw the rest away. Docs
    don't think of us a "real reps" anyway, so it makes it easy by just saying, "Sign here doc".

If you can find any other job, anywhere, take it and avoid our nightmare.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CSA here. I don't hate this job at all -- as a matter of fact I like it! The only thing not to like is the salary relative to what a "regular" pharma sales rep makes. We are making peanuts and basically doing the same thing they do without the big bucks. If the pay was in the 45,000 range I would be extremely happy and in for the long run.