Pfizer Contract town hall call

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2011 at 10:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was anything important said on Friday's call, I was on vacation. Anytime frame as to when this contract is going to end?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was it national? I did't know anything about a town hall meeting on Friday.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contract to end March 31st.

A few pockets of reps may be retained. Your RFC will be giving more details this week.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was that discussed on this town hall call? When was the information for that call even sent out? I never got it?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there wasn't a townhall call

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was no town hall call last Friday.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please tell me what is going on? Is this contract ending at the end of March?? I am a single mom with kids to support and really need a head's up. Any info is appreciated.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was no town hall, however if you are a single mom with kids to support, you need to find another job. This contract is a sinking ship, and the Pfizer rats are starting to attack all of us.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This makes no sense! Why would they still be hiring reps and sending them to training to end the contract next month? Also, the contract is signed until the end of June, why would they end it early when it is only a couple of months away until it expires? I don't think this information is credible. If anything, with all of the Pfizer rumors of layoffs, I think we are in a better position on contract to be around through Pfizer layoffs through the end of the year. Bottom line, we are cheaper. No company car, no pension, lower salary, lower commission, etc.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These posts are untrue. No call! As is well. Work your ass off and you will have a job for a long time. People can post anything on here but I am in the know.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody knows shit!!! If you do why would you post it here. Just do your job and things will be OK for those that are doing a good job. If you aren't you deserve to get kicked to the CURB!!!

12. P4 Dog

P4 Dog Guest

There was a conference call that confirmed or denied nothing. Christine D confirmed that there was an "intent" to extend. WTF? In otherwords, with 3 RFCs gone missing, filling primary positions, Prizer is content to leave P4 in limbo regarding any extension. This is a contract position - there will be no notice given by Pfizer. Pfizer and Publicis execs want to continue field activity until the contract ends. It will end quickly but when is an unknown to anyone but Pfizer blue execs. When it ends it will be in a town hall call on a Friday afternoon. Unemployment on Monday, which Monday is your guess.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the one thing that we can all count on, in these days of no accountablity and no transparency, is that they will do the WRONG thing.

So, just assume you will be gone.

I trust the local drug dealer before these people.