Got a feeling the Pfizer contract will end.

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2011 at 4:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My hunches are usually good.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It should end. Most Publicis representatives are just drawing a paycheck and complaining about everything from call cycles, meetings, having to leave meetings when not talking about products, etc. They have not been a help in very many territories. This has been a waste of good Pfizer monies and the monies could have been utilized for many other things that would have offered a better return.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read your posts! Are any of them positive? Who wants negativity on the team? The contract should end with the attitude I see. You are not happy people and not bringing anything positive to the table for the most part. I have to admit that there are probably exceptions, but for what I have seen, the Publicis representatives have not been a good addition to the Pfizer table. I for one, hope the contract ends.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it isn't working out, it's because the Pfizer managers have done everything they could to sabotage this contract. Most of the Publicis reps are experienced pharma sales reps, who have done well in their previous jobs. We have brought a lot to the table, it's the Pfizer managers who have not used us effectively.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a surprise there!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This contract is not going to end any time soon - even if it does Pfizer will start new contracts. If the Pfizer primary care reps and managers really think that their jobs are safe as direct Pfizer reps they are kidding themselves. The company will find ways to cut costs with Lipitor going off patent and a contract sales force is one good way to do that. Besides name one legitimate reason a Pfizer rep is any better than a contract rep????????

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer has made up their mind last week. Now we have to sit and wait to see if it ends like it did for some of us in the western region.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the End is near

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we talking about the contract or planet Earth?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bible thumpers that beat people over the head with their Bibles...

Jesus didn't come to earth and declare: "hey listen up people, because I am God". Instead, he came to give people hope for a new Kingdom, His Kingdom, and to cure the sick.

This website is a joke.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know they made their decision last week? And, what happened in the western region?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The contract reps are actually better.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are completely wrong. Most of the contract reps have more experience than the Pfizer reps and are working harder too. The Pfizer reps aren't bringing much to the table and are not positive at all! They have created a horrible environment and from what I have seen are lazy to top it off. Pfizer is lucky to have the contract reps.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The same goes for the vaccine contract. Most of the Pfizer TM's are spoiled rotten and have been doing this same job for years. The contract reps are hungry and working hard even with crap bonus plan.