Town Hall Meeting?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2011 at 12:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As far as I understand, nothing was revealed at the town hall meeting this morning except that "many of us" will have a renewal in June. Basically nothing was shared except that not everyone will have a job after June. I heard alot of positive vibes but nothing to back those vibes up with. Am I missing something??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My thoughts exactly. You might have a job after June. You might not. Is that supposed to be EXCITING, new information? I was concerned about the call a couple of days, pulled out of the field for this? I wish management would just pass this (non) information on to us on a regularly scheduled conference call with our DM. She at least will ask if we have any questions (which was what does MANY mean and she did not know). Thanks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What contracts have a greatly possiblity of ending in June... Astellas?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, Pfizer is the one we are talking about.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel the same way. What was the point of that call? It makes me feel less secure because it seems like that they are just trying to buy time and you may or you may not have a job after June? That is exciting news? When will they let you know if you are extended or not and how is that decision made?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is contract sales. Get used to it.

Interestingly enough, this is the way it is with any job in any industry.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well put.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long is the astellas contract suppose to last?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is just the way of corporations. Don't sweat it. If they want to treat us like kids, then work like a kid. Simple, but true.