AZ Meeting

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2011 at 8:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the word from the meeting with AZ? What crap are they flicking our way now in our "non selling" Nexium role?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you AZ PSS?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More "pie in the sky" canned info.that can only be used at sitdown lunches that they think we can communicate in the hallway! Soooo out of touch!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can have an intelligent dialog with any MD on Nexium!!! They have written tens of millions of Rx's, know the drug inside out, and don't EVER want to talk about it. All I do is send my computer back for a sig and put in a call. Am I lying, you bet and it doesn't matter. One day this contract will be done when they figure out the AZ reps can simply click on Nexium samples like they do for Crestor, Symbicort etc.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a CSA. If not,you should be! Selling Nexium isn't rocket science,but the f2f interaction,DOES matter, and DOES move rx's!!The "canned presentations" that AZ wants us to do are resented by the GI's!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No,,,You must be a desperate AZ PSS greiving the loss of NEXIUM!,,,You have posted and replied this entire board with the exception of post #2...REALLY?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duh,wrong asswipe! But ignorant comments like the one above,I did respond to,but not all the rest.You really have issues,don't you! Get some help!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is my sincere wish the mountain climbing couple get hit by an avalanche! Just as we will when we say 9 out of 10 ....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who even tries to talk about a drug that the docs know inside and out? I will never try and have a "discussion" with a GI about Nexium. That would be incredibly stupid! You are right about them one day figuring out that the AZ reps can click just like we do!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, You edited your original post with an apostrophe?..Then answered your own post?..Really?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is everyone disgusted by our bonus payout. The advantage these people are taking of such tenured reps. Shame on you AZ!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will we see a pay increase this year? Will there be a reduction in territory size as more CSAs are added?