Layoff Announcement to come after Labor Day

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Aug 28, 2014 at 7:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Going to be a long weekend.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bull shit dick face. Why would they be booking flights and travel for the regional meetings? Go fuck yourself You little bitch made punk

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went to the POA meeting and shortly after I was let go on the first round...you are a naive moron. Keep thinking they care about you. Wake up darling and grow up. They care about themselves and that's all. The only ppl that care about u is u family

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not this again. So depressing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just watch. I believe the poster.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe in my RD and manager. We are ok for now. If we keep increasing by 6% week after week and tell the story of our unique product, this product will be a billion dollar drug. I can't wait to finish my week off strong.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You weren't a top performing rep. Only underperforming reps got cut.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true.

This drug is such a POS that a "top performing rep" is barely cranking out the scripts. This drug isn't even mediocre. It's sub-par. The expectations and $ goal are way too high for this total niche drug.

Wake up!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. Reps are in 30s and 40s now. They are killing it out there now. Drug will be a wonder drug soon, (breast cancer, osteoporosis, etc). We've righted the ship.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What...the Titanic?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL...so true.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really asshole? Who told you? Joe? He has lost touch with reality. No one is loyal to him anymore because of his lack of communication and favoritism!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Tim S told me from the Northeast. Best manager ever! Hahaha

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kiss ass moron!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who, Tim or the poster?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be nice.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get rid of Tim and Tom managers in New England! They suck we want Jess!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously the layoffs didn't come, yet, but they will. Why wait and be reactionary? This place is a mindless, poorly run joke. Why sit and make a fraction of the money you used to make? Not to sound like an infomercial for a new job, but ask yourself what you are really getting out of this job? Shionogi has no clue how to run a sales organization, motivate reps, and compensate them properly. There are plenty of other companies out there that see value in valuable people.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many we're let go after Labor Day?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Through good old selective targeting, only a few we're let go.