Prepare for a very Uncomfortable Meeting

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2014 at 11:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR will be on hand for reps who don't role play "correctly" or seem demotivated. There is a "get it by any means" mentality now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think that's uncomfortable? Wait until layoffs come right before Christmas.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh? No NOT the end of August? Or the week after Labor Day? Or right before the POA? You all just make shit up. It's sad.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay so maybe the window for lay offs has been miscalculated. But if you think for one minute that this company will maintain losses of almost 100 million dollars and managers with five reps then I want to live in your happy little drug induced pot smoking world. Puleeze!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit on this whole blog.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's just sad to see the never ending stream of negativity & "miscalculated layoff windows". If by miscalculated you mean entirely made up with no basis in fact whatsoever, then ok, I'm with you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM's and ROTA's are the most useless positions here. They bring no value whatsoever.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, this is true. Spoke with an HR rep who will be there.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An HR rep? And share with us what this person's role is if you would be so kind

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't say I didn't tell you guys.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it will be uncomfortable, only because your slack ass has done nothing to drive business. And if you're so in the know fucker what happened to Labor Day layoffs? Go to work bitches!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My my! Somebody needs to get their happy pills refilled!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually my territory is in the running for PC. Close to accepting another offer. This drug will not take off for another 3 years, if ever. Most of us will be gone by then though. Have to do what's best for me. And all of the reps I spoke to are doing the same.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If its true your territory is in the running for PC, why are you looking? Who's truly up with numbers wouldn't be looking. You are either lying or you know well the drug sucks. It has nothing to do with waiting 3 or 5 years but the fact that it targets a very small population and it's just ok. It's not Crestor or hepatitis cure kind of drug. You guys are so stupid and by the way if you are in your mid 30's and up and still pushing drugs, shame on you! Get a real job where you can actually make some good grown up money. Pharma isn't gonna cut it and you'll get laid off few more times before retirement.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Who's truly up with numbers wouldn't be looking"...what an asinine statement. That's when you should actually be looking, dim light bulb, in order to be more marketable and try to get out of this low paying company. Put your knee pads on and go back to work idiot!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually numbers can be changed regardless of how you are doing. It doesn't matter. We all lie on our resumes and you know it. Why don't you go back to teaching grammar since that seems to be what you do best (better than sales anyways) judging others statements. Get the f out of here.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest