No calibration for Acute Care - Only Tablet??

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2014 at 7:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this mean Hospital Layoffs predicted for this October are only for the Tablet Reps? We are being calibrated first part of the month. Does anyone have any truthful info? Please, no wisecracks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Acute care not reducing head count. Only Tablet?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

everyone goes thru calibration. Calibration is simply making sure that everyone who is evaluating is on the same page. Everyone also goes thru differentiation, that happens early next year. we all go thru this every year, it doesn't mean anything

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It does matter a great deal, end up in the last two quintiles. And you are on the short list for termination

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the PC manager had to go through a calibration session prior to layoffs. Not in my time did we ever have calibration in sept/oct. Hospital tablet is going to get depleted. I can only see some hospital reps staying that are aligned to top 50 priority accts. rest if not all are gone.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speak English!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"We are being calibrated first part of the month"
    let me explain this: you don't get calibrated……the people who engage in differentiation calibrate with each other….. look up the definition of calibration….its balancing or equalizing or making sure that everyone who is engaged in differentiation has the same definition of what good is and what not so good is and what meeting expectations is….thats it…. I know people are going to slam me because everyone only wants to hear the bad stuff, but ask your manager what calibration is…..your manager is calibrating with other managers so that all managers agree on what good looks like…thats it… and oh yeah…there are not going to be lay offs in hospital this fall….again…sorry its not bad news because thats what you all seem to like.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why calibrate? You only calibrate if something is broken or not working correctly. i.e. radar guns. They are sent in to be re-calibrated due to a malfunction. The system is a BIG Malfunction. It is all subjective. Document everything.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Calibration" , such a fancy word dreamed up by whoever.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STOP MAKING SENSE! WE CAN'T HANDLE THAT ON CAFEPHARMA!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calibration Rep

If we have to calibrate, we should get some competent service techs to do it - not some dumb blonde who has a background in car sales and real estate (failed at both I might add). Who hires these people?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are on either of those teams and are surprised by this, then you deserve
    To be the first to be axed! Let's face it the Hospital Tablet group does a job that
    could be done by primary care. Don't forget, while Acute Care went through layoffs
    three years in a row, Hosp Tab was left alone. Good luck to all of you, you should only
    Be surprised if you've had your head in the sand.