Joseph Torelli / Alex Petrovich

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2014 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any history with them..serious reply's please

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both good, Torelli over Petrovich by a nose!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Torelli is excellent! I would move to work for him ... unfortunately don't know Petrovich. I've only heard good things though.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Torelli used to my CEO and his word was good. We had a challenge, and when we did the business plan, he realized we were correct and he made it right. He walks the walk he talks. If he is you DCO he is great!!! I have a huge amount of respect for him. This is coming from a PC rep.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I liked Torelli - he and Moxie were product managers for VIOXX and kept things entertaining when the pill was hemmoraghing market share. Torelli made it a point to be the last guy at the bar at one of our meetings. Not sure about the other guy. Thumbs up - Torelli.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both are great! Joe is the real deal and I'd love to work in his region!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard he has a lot of whackyass Welch characteristics. We will see

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe is great, ap not so much I would run away from him if I were you. Never trust a word he says

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe T is brilliant and his people seems to enjoy working for him.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope not. If he does he'll have a hard time. Ask whackyass about that

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have worked for both and like them. Both are great.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN RUN from both! You can't trust ONE word that either of them say. They are only in for themselves and their hierarchy. Good luck if you have either of them!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your input Joe.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe T. is a smart guy when it comes to analyzing data and would do well in headquarters. His skills are not aligned with leading or managing others. He creates an unhealthy culture in regions by quickly sizing people up, choosing who best mimics his personality and analytical skills and writing off the rest. Because of this, he has lost the trust and confidence of many hard working and smart people in his region.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would have no problem working for AP or AY. Both have god track records.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When Joe T. says " I am being totally transparent" - RUN!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uh-oh. Sounds like another whackyass welch crony. not good news for him or for us

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe has a personality to mimic?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all you have to be is an idiot short cute girl for JT to like you and promote you...look at HL who quickly got promoted to headquarters then got out in 15 months and got a management job in Austin...she was a complete idiot when it came to selling. the post is so right...JT is always looking for the next "good conversation" so he can move on...if you're working for him, GOOD LUCK!