Athero National Webcast 15th

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 2, 2014 at 5:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

National Webcast at 3EST!? Sept 15th
    Hmm...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sky is falling Chicken Little?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well i can tell you we must be killing it with vorapaxar. Two prescriptions in the U.S. after 3+ months of promotion? Houston, I think we have a problem

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just bring in the CTL's-they can handle all the questions!
    Bleeding? No problem-didn't you already accept this with Plavix and aspirin?
    NTT? No problem-didn't you already accept this benefit with Plavix and their trials?
    Access: No problem! We have coupons and vouchers!

Yeah, right. And we cant get away with a PI that says we have 55% bleeding.

Oh, but that number is being driven by the moderate bleeding!

Yeah, and I'm not going to risk another law-suit by adding another anti-platelet on top of 1 or 2 that I have now-which are still problematic for bleeds.

OK, thank you. I'll get back to you with more information as I get it.

"Don't bother you idiot. You've only got a handful of prescriptions at this point. I'd say your drug is in trouble."

Another Merck launch catastrophe

Thank you. Out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS! There are a lot more than that. Stop trying to spread fear!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way! We should have a lot more than that. There should be dozens of patients treated just by our speakers alone.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me is wunderin' ya thinks Mama Merck will dump cardiology in the crapper? Lightn the load? Sell off ahead? Not fillin the jobs? What ya think, mates? Me is wunderin' if it's a bye, buy!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By now we might have 10.

It's pretty pathetic

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have plenty of scripts and this is getting off to a good start. We are simply not pressuring the salesforce for scripts at this point because we haven't had our launch meeting yet. This is just the education stage. When we get more marketing materials from marketing and get the TIMI trial in your hands we will have more to share with Cards. Be patient!!!!!!!!!!! This is a great product.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great product you say? I guess if you don't notice the 55% bleeding it might be marginally beneficial. Price?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes...it is always a good idea to soft launch a product..then "really really" ask for some business. How desperate is this company?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great products always have initial sales bump simply by being available on the market as prescribers have been anxiously awaiting availability. So now that it has been available, how did the first three months of sales look?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coupon/ voucher redemption looking good. Decent amount of scripts for early on. Sales data is lagging a little. You will see in the next few weeks. Have faith. This is a great product!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like the webcast for Team 3 is for eResources on our iPads.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be correct. More resources coming. Good news Chicken Littles!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pathetic how so many try to stir up drama. This franchise is bringing over $4 Billion annually. Not a bad source of revenue.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No launch date yet. How about in Philly.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most reps are floating their resumes as we speak. This franchise is not sustainable.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CCR rep here, I work in ine of the top 4 largest cities in the US and the response to Zontivityhas been overall better than I expected. I also have a number of interventional cards who are now using the drug for PAD for secondary prevention. The bleeding issue has not been a real problem with most of the cards but many of our customers are grappling with where to use the drug. Many are still trying to understand how blocking the PAR 1 receptor fits in with Plavix and aspirin. I think as we get more resources, reprints, and more buzz at the society meetings that you will see a steady uptick of Zontivity scripts. I would be interested in hearing what other CCR reps are hearing in other large markets.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you are right. We have 8 in the U.S.
    Look at the reports jag off and see for yourself