Another Delay in SIP Payout

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 15, 2014 at 11:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now late October due to errors in the data. Makes you wonder how off are they on a regular basis?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's always been Oct 31. They told us back in June

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do I have a saved email stating payout would be Pay period of 9/15/14. 10/31/14 date did not come up until CTL meeting week of 8/25/14.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. And last year it was paid on 9/16. Must be some fuzzy math with the net sales data to delay it six weeks over last year.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What, I already got my fat bonus.

Kenny

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That scares me. Why do I think that the "corrected calculations will not be in our favor?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no one left who really understands how to do the calculations. Calculation errors will probably go both directions. SIP doesn't have much incentive for the sales force when a big portion of the bonus depends on whether the data and programming errors favor you or go against you. In too many cases your actual performance has little to do with your bonus

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny when a CTL want to build a case that you are under-performing and time to go then the data is absolutely correct. But when it is about SIP...we are still adjusting and correcting it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point poster 8 it's always about the numbers if it is negative toward us.