Caught my manager cheating

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2014 at 11:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Won't say much due to our special agreement( I know you will see this) but I caught my "happily" married manager in the act of cheating. Slip up but I seen it then had a chance to record it. After I purposely bumped into them, awkwardness ensued.

But I won't release any info, but just know I have the power .....I'm the captain now.

:)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll make sure this topic stays up, we will both be okay in our jobs and lives. Sorry for being a little strong but gotta do what I gotta do.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pleeeeze tell, your manager is Rupert....Captain, my Captain....pleeeze tell...pleeeze dish....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh not going to as long as we both have our understanding. They are on the upward path in this company and I am expendable until told further. Not going to take any risks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have seen this a few times. It is business as usual for me. Don't even wish it will safeguard you forever. A change in CTL and another one can get rid of you. Slack off and global security can do the dirty work. If catching a manager cheating is the meal ticket all the Merck reps that have been forced to leave will be still with Merck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You seen it, huh?

Genius.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surely you're due for a raise, right? It's been in the works a long-time coming just finally came through today...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I know of 2 male reps who are on the make with most new female reps who pop up on the scene. As a female I feel sorry for the unknowing wives. I would cringe at the thought of having a philandering untrustworthy husband. I say give him a boot. The cheat woman is just bad!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Seen" meant this has happened so many times at corporate America that it is sadly not unique.

Equally sad is now we have low-life reps hoping the knowledge of an affair may be useful in blackmailing.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the managers "fell in love" with a female rep during training. It caused a lot of problems when he became her manager out in the field.

Then my first manager at Merck spent his field visits with a female rep at a hotel. That cost him his marriage and his job.