worst managers take 3

Discussion in 'Lupin' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2013 at 12:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The old saying "WHAT YOU DO SPEAKS SO LOUDLY I CAN'T HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my old dm suggested lunch for an office be a coupke heads of lettuce with bottles of salad dressing knife plates forks chicjen strips.. rep cuts up and serve.
    FDA approved

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the East we got another manager - as bad as the one they fired. The management has reps running around like mad people while they should be getting us on Medicaid in the states not pushing for all this spy technology.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are trying to push all the reps out of my district. Everyone on plan or going on plan. Everyone is leaving. We have multiple reps jumping ship before Christmas. Three already have jobs waiting.

I am going back to my old job soon - pharma sucks- all the busy work - the tracking - the management.

Management has lied to us in our district - told us in the 2nd quarter all was forgiven and then now they are putting everyone on a plan.

Liars are management and realistic goals. 25% GROWTH when ObamaCare is starting in a generic market. Please.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

H-A-T-E my DM
    like Lupin
    LOVE paycheck

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

harrisonment

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst manager at Lupin?

Tim H.? What a douche!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny thing is that I have been here for a while and I only work once or twice a week. So easy to fake calls - keep them from tracking you is key. Never fake a sample call - get into real trouble. I really only work when my boss was in. Actually I work a second full time job inwhich I took off to work with my boss. I took calls for my new job with him in the car! Never knew.

I usually do not work Mondays or Fridays - maybe the middle days of the week and all with a car that I drive for all personal. Using their car for my other jobs. Using their gas. Also using my expenses paying for other clients. Its sweet - been doing it for two years now - never got caught.

Thanks Lupin for my new BMW paid from your paycheck! Suprax is covered in my state under medicaid so I only drop off samples when I do work. It works itself.

Great job! My doctors and I joke about the manager. They all pretend to listen to some long drawn out clinical and sales speech. Usually we go to the bar for drinks and laugh how pathetic the whole thing is.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are pathetic!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got one worse than that - I usually buy my family dinner and lunch with my corporate card and put it down as a lunch or supper. I have done this for years. Never work past 2pm. Go to a bar to get drunk daily and charge it to Lupin. Went to a stripper club after my manager left from a ridealong. Charged it to Lupin. My doctors and I have an awesome dinner drinking and buying lap dances on Lupin.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only are you pathetic but a liar too

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lupin will send dm's to your house to polish ya hob

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could see lil Ritchie doin that lol lol

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hate hate hate hate hate hate my manager here

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Join The Crowd!! Lupin only hires the sorriest dm's....best they can do! Find another job cuz they will never get rid of their pos dm's!! Every rep in the dist will leave and the mgr stays in place hahaha amazing what they spend in monthly training

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes the managers at Lupin any worse than any other company? They aren't and the managers protect you're ass from a lot. So be thankful you have a manager that cares. I don't care what district you are in, don't blame your shit on them.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

managers herr are the ones that are "protected". My manager says the most hanous things. like mafia style around here Guess they think they're small enough to not have a real HR This difference would be that in most cases managers would be fired for sleeping with, dating, marrying reps at any other company. They would be held accountable for unprofessional behavior that borders on any liable possible courtroom drama If you are a manager here and you do not protect your reps that actually DO produce something out of this ongoing train wreck, then let the rest fall to the wayside...
    Hire reps that can work within this situation.
    Lies beget lies. Laziness begets laziness.
    you dont care we dont care...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously have a descent manager, so that's good. But there are some crap managers at this company too. Just like anywhere else.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To answer this about manager - you most know one thing. Tim and Mike - to justify making their money and jobs tell the managers to pick on reps - to harass them - then in the meetings they act like the sweetest guys in the world. Behind the scenes they create the problems in order to make sure they are around to "solve the problems". Ask any old manager that have left - everything they did was directed from above. Making reps send in reports daily - send in schedules of where they would be daily - success stories daily - mindless stuff. I had team members in tears - guys even over the harassment. This is why the model of Lupin and Pharma in general is broke. Coverage depends on the state Medicaid and the state commercial coverage. This is why some reps act out - some quit - there is so much turnover in some territories that the docs think we are a joke. One doc friend of mine begged me not to work for Lupin and told me that he would find me a job at a different company! But I needed the money - my husband works and with my income I can afford a nice house and car - I show a little leg and bush to docs now and again- get the numbers and they leave me alone.