Mass exodus

Discussion in 'Teva Oncology' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2014 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like more leaving soon.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have 1/2 of a brain..you are aggressively looking for a home. Do not think Teva will find a home for you once the layoffs hit in six or seven months...

The severance plan is horrible.....I made a mistake leaving a solid place just so I could have"Oncology" behind my name...what a mistake. This isn't "real" oncology.. I have sister who works in "real Oncology" so I know.

I've never worked anywhere where they would let a rep move into a better territory and still be eligible for awards. This rep is enjoying a number 11 ranking and he had nothing to do with that business.

I haven't been trained..I don't know the CLL and Lymphoma regimens and Oncology speak...
    A blessing in disguise to get out of here...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are f -cked!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Black Monday

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who left?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone with a brain.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like Bill C. is leaving now, so where does that leave us?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Much better off!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like everyone is leaving now.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who left?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone with a brain cell.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And even one without one (e.g., BC). Will the next acellular tool (MS) be far behind?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reality is that this particular industry of pharma is in a perfect storm right now. Healthcare overhaul, price pressures, access issues, backlash against pharma from medical community and the public, etc, etc All these things are coming to a head at once and we are right in the middle of it.
    Generic competition is only one of the issues. These jobs are in deep dodo.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let us all pray that the acellular tool (Shaulis) will leave us soon. Amen.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 gone this week!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SG and who else?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reality is you are working for a company which really isn't into Oncology. It's like going back in time 10 years . It's the most uneducated Oncology sales force in history,specifically the west under ME.. The. Handful of experience left there will soon be gone. These tight job markets here in the East will loosen in the next few months.BC destroyed this division,bonus cap,20 percent hold and the last incentive comp plan( what plan?)..no pipe or deals on the horizon....can they really blame us for trying to get out of here? I am so happy for SG

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a reason pharma companies offer retention bonuses. If you can't see the writing on the wall then that is your fault

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so happy for SG[/QUOTE]

I feel bad for her hiring manager