OK I'll Start this.

Discussion in 'Keryx Biopharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 26, 2015 at 8:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you think this is going?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a recruiter call me...seems to me like it may be a good but risky move
    Anyone willing to comment

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

snake oil

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

500 views and 2 responses. There are only a few dozen reps. Place for trolls....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tough fight. Genzyme well entrenched, FMC owns their own iron, and Rockwell just got approved. Will be room for Keryx for sure but competitive market.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't imagine why one would chose to come here unless you are unemployed (which in case you really are not choosing) or you are trying to get into Pharma at the ground level. This is going to be ugly.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not an easy launch :(

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. I will pass here. Sounds like a dysfunctional place

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

However, with the additional indication and more plans covering this Auryxia I think we can do really well here. We just need to be patience!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The indication may not come till end of 2016 and yes plans will cover it but still?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are all delusional if you think this drug will ever meet the expectations that have been created by the incompetent management here. The first sign is a VP of Sales who is completely clueless with regarding to sales strategies and cannot speak coherently. It has been a horrible launch thus far.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the bald guy from NJ? All you do is complain and talk sh*t about people.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, since I live in MA, have a full head of hair, do not work for the company currently, and know many of the folks who got this "company" off of the ground I would say NO I am not that guy. If you think I am just a "troll" then please do tell me how your sales are to date. Don't worry I already know the answer (nationally) but for the rest of the folks here who think this thing will take off please provide your expertise here.... Should be interesting.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By looking at the January national number and the trend, anyone will be lucky to hit 30% of the quota. Disaster. . Start looking other jobs...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ive been in dialysis a long time in a sale, sales mgt, marketing, training and clinic capacity. It's not a secret this drug will not do well. Any of you can reply with whatever BS the company has given you but the folks who have been here a long time know this is the case. Believe whatever you want I don't care.

The point of my post is I do not feel sorry for any of you when this folds. You are all hanging on a prayer you get the additional indication and even then it will be an extreme uphill battle for many many reasons. Ive seen this happen literally a dozen times of the past 5 years with many companies... Discovery Labs, AMAG, Affymax, Neurocrine Biosciences etc etc. One drug companies hoping for that additional indication or not able too perform up to mgt expectations that they have given to wall st. You all deserve what you are going to get coming to this horrible company with horrible mgt and horrible drug all for a 10K increase in base salary and some shitty stock options. You made your bed now you will have to lay in it!! Come back here in 12 months and read this post to see how correct I am!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great, Yahoo message board trolls have taken over at cafe pharma too.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds like you are someone that likes "playing it safe". That is fine...some of us do not. I like the risk. The only reason you will see me "playing it safe" at Sanofi or Amgen (which is what I imagine you are doing) is if I JUST need a job. No thanks!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You could not be more incorrect on your assessment of my liking to "play it safe". 100% wrong. I tend to be highly interested in start-ups as well as the upcoming stem cell/regenerative medicine/gene therapy companies. In addition to a small handful of innovative companies in the biotech/orphan disease space.

There is risk and there is a calculated risk. I prefer the calculated risk with some good criteria to provide a solid vision for success. This place is a plain large risk with really no calculated rationale for success. I could go on and on as to why but what would be the point? I assume your perspective on this site is biased since you are employed here and NEED this place to succeed as you have a lot vested (your job). All you have to do is look at the success you have had thus far with this product (see today's earning report) and the quality of folks in your Commercial Dept.

I feel very confident is saying this place will struggle to keep a float for a long time and Auryxia will be a complete failure in the marketplace. It's a textbook example of a product with a solution trying desperately to create a problem in A highly regulated, capotated and cost sensitive environment.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so says the less than qualified jerk looking to find conversation on market place, on cafe pharma! ha! Tool troll

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am IN the marketplace you douche bag.