Have you lost your mind?

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2015 at 8:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have 2 National Account Managers. Purdue has at least 30.

What are you thinking? $100M for a dog with fleas? That will sink you quicker than the Titanic. $100M? Have you done any homework? Have you seen one plan that approves it without difficulty? Have you seen the sales trends for Q1 since Hysingla launch?

If you complete this transaction - I would like to be your exclusive business card vendor. I can offer 250 cards, multi color, shipped at a cost of no more than $5000 per order. That's my best price.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess. You are not a CEO or even close to that level.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

roger...let symanski patrol the CP boards...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, let me guess. You think it necessary to be a CEO to say another CEO should never lead another drug through a commercialization phase? Ummm ok.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$4500?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys at Pernix sure know an overpriced offer when you see it.

Ok... final offer. If Pernix allows me exclusivity for business card production - my LLC will produce and direct ship FULL color, PREMIUM card stock, and 500 cards per order at... wait for it.....

$2500 per order.
    I can offer seller financing for 30 days while you secure funding to fulfill the ongoing contract.
    I know you can spot good deals when you see it. I trust your management team will contact my management team on or before 4/15/2015 with your decision? We are excited to receive your response.

BestCards R Us

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

getting nervous at the altar here in San Diego...

$2250/250 cards.

and that is it!

you guys are better negotiators than I first thought.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

crappy company = crappy products