HR's Abrasive Clown

Discussion in 'On Call' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2015 at 10:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we please coach the woman in HR to behave like a rational human being? Seriously, she doesn't do her job, provides less than no support and then acts condescending? She alone makes On Call a joke.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% agree that that women is a clown. I've had a couple of off the wall conversations with her. She needs to move along.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why don't you call her up and tell her that instead of posting here like a whiny, gutless anonymous punk?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right, I'll call her because she's open to feedback and will undoubtedly respond well to constructive feedback. No, she's useless and condescending and really the ideal target for posts like these.

Let's hope the person who controls her strings sees this and knows she's the weakest link.

Lol, call her....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone else had the pleasure to have a phone conversation with her where she states "I'm taking my HR hat off now" those are the best, especially when you record the phone conversation and all the illegal things she states.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting comments since the HR Manager did not even attent the National Sales Meeting. Sounds like some of you are whiney cowards. I find her to be helpful and insightful. Maybe the only "abrasive" ones are the cowards posting on here instead of speaking to her directly.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct...she was not at the National Sales Meeting. However, many will tell you that she is rude and condescending when she speaks to people. From my experience there are also areas such as benefits where she is lacking in knowledge. I wouldn't have such an issue with the lack of knowledge if she wasn't so rude to people.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why don't you just quit? Of course you won't because you are just a spineless internet warrior. LOL

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love all the replies from the same person accusing everyone of being spineless, lying, cowards, etc.

Listen, if you're the HR person you suck. You take the H out of HR and are a joke. No one is going to argue that point and you know you've had attitude and need to take your medication.

I'm just glad someone finally posted it here so you can hear from multiple people that you make a horrible first, second and third impression and you are not able to sit behind your desk and treat each person on the phone with such disrespect.

You.

Suck.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like you were crying hysterically when you were typing that shrill rant slappy. Did id you also shit yourself again from getting all worked up? LOL

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are truly a wordsmith. And you are clearly the HR person replying here. I don't have the luxury of sitting at my computer all day thinking of nonsensical, grammatically challenged responses.

Tell you what - sit back, think long and hard and try to find someone who actually thinks you do a good job (and your cat doesn't count as a person).

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I own your fat ass fuckface. Deal with it.

-Your HR Partner

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow sounds to me like this crack whore is posting here own defenses here, who the hell else would?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread went awry but I have to say the HR Department is horrible. I am really enjoying the company but human resources is disappointing. The person I have dealt with is severely lacking in knowledge and condescending.