Is US Worldmeds worth a damn?

Discussion in 'US WorldMeds' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2015 at 11:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking at coming to work here and want input from those that are there. Is this place worth a damn or not. Do the exects treat personnel as people or as trash? How it the working environment? Hectic/insane/crazy/ or a place you like to go to work at in the morning?
    Be serious here folks.

Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is worth a huge dime. Love it here. I would say 97% of reps would agree with this.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do they treat personnel? What is the turnover rate? What is the company mentality as to Quality of the products/labeling?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mickey mouse company. Work here if you can't get a job elsewhere.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its for All Star players only! No Disney characters!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best company ever. Come here only if you are ready to deposit big bucks $$$$.
    200K+ bonus alone

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree!!! I'm loving it here sure beats the big pharma pod system

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's quite funny. Sounds like an advertisement to me. Are you having trouble getting good candidates? I'm sure all the bright people steer clear after they read between the lines and ask the previous reps. The humor about this company makes me laugh every day.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TT is great in NY but the rest of the company is a joke.

If you like to drink, smoke and stroke managements ego, then this a great place. The women are hot and like to flirt. I guess that is fun if your marriage can survive it. Products are other companies left-overs.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TT is not just great she is smoking hot!!! But I love this company also unlike the last post.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto to TT... We are the best in class

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allstars? Best in class? Yeah thats one crack squad of RDs. Maybe 1 thats worth a damn.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so true thus why my vote is t.r. the best RD

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is hilarious. What a little POS fly by night crap company! Who keeps posting all the BS sunshine PR. I smell desperation, paranoia and pettiness if management is trolling CP!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why are you so bitter A-hole? bet you were fired!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, but you have a tiny penis!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company keeps promising new products but nothing new in our bag. If you want to sell old products this is the place to be. Nobody puts in a full day here because there isn't enough doctors to call on. Myself and others are looking for new positions which means there will probably be more openings soon. I would not recommend coming over here if you already work for a solid company. The turn over rate is almost 100 percent after a couple of years. One territory has turned over 4 times in 2 years.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company will not be around in 2 years. It will be sold so investors get as much on their return as possible. Thinks of all that extra money we're making for the investors and we're not seeing a dime of it.

But remember LW's email and stay positive. Maybe next year they'll jack up the goal 30% to be sure they don't have to pay out bonus.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Although myself and more than half of the country didn't make bonus in Q1 and perhaps non bonus payout in Q2 I still have to say USWmeds still the número uno pharma company in the industry. Where can you achieve more than $100,000+ avg bonus per RAM? Gracias uswm