Europe Breast team

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Mar 22, 2015 at 4:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some pretty bad things happened in the US.

What's the story in Europe?

So sad to see this happening; best of luck to all.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Europe layoffs begin this week.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any survivors?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last week was a pretty tough week in Europe.

We have been told that everyone will know what will happen to them by Easter.

In some countries it might be "proposed" changes (due to labour regulations) but "proposed" and actual changes usually come out more or less the same...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I'm seeing in my country is that little changed this time.

Probably the Endurance restructuring was enough.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is good news. With the recent articles regarding ALCL, have any of the customers in Europe been concerned? US customers do not seem concerned.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There has been some on-off ALCL noise in the market for years, particularly among scientifically minded doctors.

At the end of the day most customers understand that their patient is probably more likely to die in a plane crash than from ALCL, so that helps put things into proper perspective.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was on my college breast team for a while, but I got kicked off for motorboating the cheerleaders.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While the absolute risk for ALCL is small, the risk relative to competitors is huge. A completely unnecessary risk. To my knowledge Allergan's only response to this is to come out with some really lame talking points for reps to parrot.