Another big name leaves Ferring

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by Anonymous, Mar 23, 2015 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And yet another big name that everyone thought would be around forever has left. They either leave are are re-assigned ("promoted")...let's see how this one is spun

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who would this be?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its BG, and he left on his own accord

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is true it's time for dancing in the streets.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its true, its sad, and you're a d-bag

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boo hoo

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was another of the NJ idiots that drove this company into the shit house
    Bye bye bitch

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did he go? oh please where did he go??? ahhh who cares anyway. He never did anything anyway

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He got out of pharma. Smart move.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good riddance ...... Who cares!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a parasite. A rep fool who will never survive this business and end up on food stamps

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You call the poster a parasite for expressing his opinion that BG was useless? A bit of a snap judgment, wouldn't you say? And to say the poster will end up on food stamps. Tsk tsk. Sounds like someone's feelings are hurt.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big name and Ferring....thanks for the laugh this morning!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No BG, you and your ice cream man suit are the industry parasites. What did you ever accomplish at Ferring.? Truly?? What achievement can you honestly say was yours or would have failed without your involvement?? My that's right bitch! None

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best. Post. Ever.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a true idiot. BG has accomplished more in 1 year than you will ever do in your entire career. Like him or not, like his style of clothes or not, he's accomplished more than your brain could dream of. please go back to dropping your samples off and kissing the ass of obnoxious secretaries and nurses, begging for a minute to see a doctor. its a perfect job for a r***** like yourself.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious?

Be specific about something he's done of any actual value. Anything that was his idea that worked out well and added to either sales or profit. Any strategic decision that was his alone which benefited the reps or made us more effective. Anything. We're all ears.

I predict crickets from you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't predict.. I know it will be crickets because we know the truth is BG didn't accomplish anything. This is why the earlier poster went right to the tactic of insulting you! There's nothing for them to say!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chirp. Chirp.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No problem Anal Fissure. I'll name a few. To start he launched Bravelle and Menopur both of which have exceeded all company expectation. This was followed by starting the Ortho BU including starting all Euflexxa marketing and branding which still exists today, and Euflexxa being one of Ferrings best products today in a market Ferring had no right being in. There you go r***** boy. More than anyone has accomplished at Ferring and more than your small brain can grasp. You idiot. Please return to dropping your samples.