Dallas: Provide Your Meeting Feedback

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2015 at 9:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On a scale of 1 to 5 - 5 the highest:

AT&T Stadium - 4

Dick Vitale - 5

Food at AT&T was not worth what Sanofi spent. Otherwise the night was a hit. Thanks for putting on the event. These were the only consolation for an awful launch.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I loved it. Had a great time catching up with old and new friends. Can't wait for the next one. I am so motivated now I am ready to jump through walls ..... We are going to kick some ass this year. Now, all the negative people come and get me!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a bad meeting. Pretty good, in fact. Although I heard that a high number of people did not pass their certifications.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must have some formulary coverage and inside information the rest of us don't know about.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tresiba filing with FDA in November much earlier than expected. Filing with interim cardiovascular DEVOTE study data. Tresiba will takeover as the new standard within 3 months after launch next April/May. Prepare for layoffs next fall.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too late to the party, Novo tool. Toujeo will have a year on you and bio-sim glargine will be launching about the same time. Have fun with that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we do. Get ready Novo! We are all fired up.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't to hear you after your first day or so back in the field when it's back to reality begging for just one Afreeza script.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess Im still not clear on why we are walking away from the vial business???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Months of training for what? What a waste of our time.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

b/c adherence w/pens 2x higher on avg vs vials = more refills

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why no vial?

Imagine the risk of drawing up u300 insulin with a u100 syringe

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got the best blwjob of my entire life.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would have found a respectable raise more motivating than Dick Vitale and crappy food and kicking field goals at cowboys stadium. Also, after being told that Toujeo coach did not be covered during certifications, then covering Toujeo coach during certification but the douche ABL not hearing it, although my counterpart who was there heard it, being failed for not mentioning Toujeo coach. That will be my memory from this meeting. Way to motivate sanofi!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree 100%. Do you have to certify again this next week? I heard your own ABL cannot do it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good meeting, good food. Low rent launch. Cheapo Launch. Workshops waste of time - we covered like 2 at the most. App was defective. 90% of what we trained for was not needed. All that work for nothing.

Training department stole our family time and created mass anxiety for no good reason.

27% 42 Units? Relative risk? 1.7% Inverse T-Square precision of certainty bla bla bla?

#blahblahbullshit_Sanofi_Training

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All said, I feel bad for the RML's, for they are about to get a shit storm. Novo- see you in about 13 hours.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes and another ABL has to certify. My ABL said those that need to re-certify cannot promote and samples turned off in EI.