Expansion

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2013 at 3:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard of an expansion that may be coming in first part of next year?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess if you want to call "open territories" due to people jumping ship an "expansion". Then yes we are expanding.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell me more about base salary, bonus, car, culture? Has it improved? It is a good opportunity?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the coverage on the Pain Drugs???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Publicis is handling the hiring. They are using age as the first selction criteria. Reps who have the experience and the relationships are not being interviewed.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Publicis recruiters are the worst. Most of them are contractors and many are double dipping. Vertical has made a mistake with hiring using Publicis.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

management is horrible. Bunch of glorified sales reps running the home operations. Word has it that upper management gave Vertical home office "merit pay increases" without ever doing a performance review with any of the employees. Glad I left.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't contact u back after interviews

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst place ever. Buffoons in management, and products that are a complete joke. Stay away.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Publicis recruiters are the slime of the Earth!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the expansion to sell the women's health care products- how are they doing with Divigel??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG. I launched Digel with UpSher Smith. They must have sold it off. What a dog of a product.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a stupid name for a company! Why not Horizontal Pharm!!! bawhahahaha!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the same vertical who's sister company is Trigen generics? Many problems with florida operation since it seems it doesn't ship product from their anymore. Not what the problem is with that dc over last year. Very shady.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poa

Is everyone brining bikini"s to Tampa?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

crap, you're a mess. grammar much? looking for meeting location/info much? Get a life.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: new NSD

Do we have new NSD yet?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't TD the NSD? Did he leave already?