Bonus Checks

Discussion in 'Avion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 29, 2014 at 5:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am going to clean up this quarter. Actually I already did.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing while I wait for bonus payout and gonna clean off the bs from the bottom of my shoe from this hole I stepped in at the corner of Avion Sucks and These People Lie.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your update now call someone that cares

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: ***Question regarding open Brooklyn, NY Territory

I applied on Indeed for a Brooklyn Territory I believe it is in Women's Healthcare (prenatal vita) . One of the job requirements for this particular position states the rep needs to speak Hebrew Language. Check on your company website or go to Indeed.com. I happen to speak Hebrew and I googled Avion and the word "kosher". It seems that some of Avions vitamins are certified Kosher. I am concluding thatAvion is looking for a rep who understands the Kosher marketplace in Brooklyn, NY ?
    Thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awwwwww. You replied. Which bonus was bigger: Avion's or the compound sales?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Among other areas they are lacking understanding. If you happen to speak honesty, you may want to keep looking. They don't like that language.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So they pulled the Acella threads I guess the truth can't be spoken now you have to wonder who pulled the thread or which one of the guys did

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My girlfriend is using her check for a down payment on a boob job. Yaaay me!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sully will not tolerate it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing to do with bonus, although I hope that's not an issue here. Now I see we can't say a word on this board without our thoughts being pulled about training class trainer bs

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened in training I must have missed that?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We can't post that info it gets pulled. But we all know one trainer likes the men and doesn't like the girls. Enough said

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

isnt that the truth....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another pay period goes bye bye and no bonus again says a lot about this company and yes I can see what's coming through tonite no bonus again so much for time tables not followed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things are run differently here if you haven't heard or read yet oh yeah I forgot they pull the threads they don't want you to see. A few months back GS and BB were going at it about their bonus on the Acella side and they yanked that entire thread. I think they just forget, choose to forget, or don't care unless you own the company. Maybe you will get a live check at your nsm?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please...I beg of you.. Do not work for this company! One of the most miserable experiences of my life. The company promises a commission structure that they will not fulfill. The products they sell are awful and the company does not provide any data on which scripts are approved leaving you in the dark. Terrible business practices a lot of shady things going on between the relationship of Avion and Acella. If you are fresh out of college with no sales experience then OK maybe this will be for you if you can manage to live a miserable life for a year. They exploit their employees who don't know any better to get their brand name out there.. they're going to sell the company soon and management is going to ride off into the sunset with their stock options.

Oh and after reading all the reviews.. Its obvious who the people in the company are who come on here and stick up for the company.

Avion is sham, a travesty, and a mockery. Please steer clear.. especially if you have a family to feed

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I joined the company I signed a contract stating that I would have the opportunity to make 25k per year in bonuses. Wow, what a blatant lie. It's funny how on every conference call the manager subtly says "and guys if you could just bare with us were a startup" aka all the money is for us.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock options? Boy you must know something no one else does, this company doesn't have stock options

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are funny. Did you know to earn the 25k you have to sell your products?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are funny! I guess you didn't like the Man boobs thread. So you cried to cafepharma! This is the only board that has Exec Mgmt diligently doing damage control. Take a rest, let the kids have some fun. Pulling threads is not going to change the truth.