I would personally NOT recommend working for this company

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2012 at 11:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, they are into BDSM

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would personally NOT recommend working for this company because they have no one who knows what to do. Even reps cannot engage in meaningful dialogue on this thread. They don't keep up with trends, do not have a clue. When they do post something, it is usually of little value.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks jim out of toledo. sucks to be so bitter!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see what you mean.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a means to an end working at Arbor? Where do people end up after years of experience at Arbor? one of the big Pharmas? Or? Serious responses please

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good reps become managers, hospital reps, trainers, etc.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At Arbor I'm assuming. The drawback of that is Arbor starts reps at such low pay, I can't imagine managers, hospital reps and trainers salaries differ compared to most other decent medical, or pharma companies out there.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salary lower...but what about total compensation? Bonuses etc? Are they achievable? What's the company car?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I JUST SPOKE WITH HR FOR AN OPEN POSITION. SHE SAID PAY FOR HOSPITAL BASED POSITION WAS THE FOLLOWING: 90K BASE, 48K COMMISSION AT 100% OF PLAN. COMPANY CAR, GAS CARD, 401K, MED BENEFITS.

HOPE THIS HELPS.