Management Classless

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2015 at 7:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone here ever worked for a company with such classless upper level management? From AB on down, it's management by fear and intimidation. Seems if they did this crap at Kos it's no wonder Kos is history.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about some of these managers ? Gee where did these slim buckets come from?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most are suck ups that couldn't get or keep a job elsewhere & they stay here cause they can't go anywhere else. Some of them were role models for the minions in Despicable Me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't get any sales supplies. Managed care losses but no wins. Why aren't these folks catching any heat.

You are forced to sample even if prescribers don't need them to meet some arbitrary goal. I wonder how much money is wasted with overstocking of samples. They won't even take into account some systems don't allow sampling at their offices.

Absolutely no leadership from my manager. There is no consulting, strategizing or idea sharing. Just emails and conference calls where team members are belittled and threatened.

Love how they look at weekly numbers and its a fire drill when your numbers are down but not an issue when things are up!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy, you might be jeopardizing your chance at another "building block ". And we all know just how valuable those are going to be when this fine company is sold.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My question is why do you guys still work there? managment is just waiting for the right deals stuff their pockects and retire. You guys will see notta

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of F#¥k heads. Now they're posting jobs of reps that haven't been cut yet.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is an easy guess that the positions are out of the West area. Vititow is a real piece of work.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Careful, they're probably monitor this site & then trying to guess who's posting the dirty laundry. When Shalaby left, all integrity went with him. Now those who couldn't sell their way out of a wet paper bag are telling reps who can how to do their job. It's sad because some reps can't find other jobs & have to put up with this kind of 'leadership'.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on, no ideas only criticism! I'll be gone soon.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think there's a chance for Amarin to survive with AB running sales with his minions who probably haven't had an original thought between all of them in their careers?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember that we are all 'will and pleasure' employees. As long as we do their 'will' and it gives them 'pleasure' we keep these thankless jobs working for the likes of RB & Vitt.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder how many new faces will be in Dallas since management is so good at whacking reps, while they keep their jobs.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, Kos was a disaster... you are a 'tard for not even knowing their history. go work somewhere else, loser.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could it be true that the greatest manager in his own mind was himself whacked. Speaking of the "legend" EW from Vitts great West. Shame it wasn't before he gutted a complete district.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most all these managers are rejects from other companies, face it there is not many with any skills. Mine is a r*****.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder what caused EW to get whacked? Hear that only 2 reps are left from district he took over less than a year ago.