Dermatology Business For Sale

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2014 at 1:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill wouldn't waste 2 seconds responding to you, but I guess you are used to be ignored by most everyone. Why don't you go have yourself a good cry........wwwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhh........wwwwwwwwwwaaaaahhhhhh.......wwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right! There is no way BH would post this crap! but some stupid ass kisser on NALT would!

Thanks for entertaining us!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, for real entertainment, we sit around NALT reading your pathetic year end review.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BH please ask the NALT and Management team to get off of CP and not to post another thing. You have some dumb ass making you and the team look like 8th graders. Most of us know who it is and its a joke. (I am going to leave their name off for now) you can figure it out, but you have to do something.

If that doesn't work have IT do a search and find out who it is. (they are not smart enough to use their home pc)

Thank you in advance!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said! You would have thought this would have been done years ago!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really doubt anyone on the NALT, including BH, spending one minute posting on here. No one really gives a rip as to what is posted on CP.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what you would think! But it is so obvious that someone in a leadership position is trying to defend themselves on a regular basis here on CP.

No one below the leadership level would get on her to defend NALT or anyone else in leadership so quit kidding yourself dumb ass we all know the truth.

Unbelievable

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, just a few of us that like to pull your strings and watch you dance around like a little puppet.

If you want to find the dumb ass, just look in the mirror.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll drink to that out of my large golden NALT goblet.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the post Dann! your condescending humor is obvious.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, very obvious and very funny!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody working for this company that doesn't have a resume put toghether should do so quickly. Small privately run businesses in the world of big pharma consolidation have a short shelf life. This space will be taken over by Actavis and Galderma. It's just of matter of when not if.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the ulthera purchase working for you? Purchased it for pennies on the dollar.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are on the wrong thread dumb ass, but then again you knew that because you run our Derm business.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no one said anything about BH here. Someone else on NALT is the issue.
    Just saying.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's just the fired guy responding. He has a thing about BH since he was canned by BH a long time ago. He follows him around on the boards venting his anger.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEY DUMB ASS! No one is talking about BH! so your fired guy response makes no sense. You must be the dip shit on NALT that is being talked about! NALT IS NOT BH AND BH IS NOT NALT. Hello, there are others!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes and my guess is, it's GB who continues to embarrass us when he spends time with our customers.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi fired guy. Are you losing your mind? That happens when you get kicked out and look like a fool. Maybe you should head over to the mall and find a job there since it is more aligned to your capabilities.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt that GB's customer visits would have anything but a positive impact. JD is another story.