I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We got back very late (3:00 AM) from visiting relatives out of town. I took Amitiza to the lake this morning and we stayed a couple of hours. I plugged in calls while she ran around the shore. The temperature is in the upper 70's and really beautiful outside!
    I'm kind of tired from returning so late, so I won't go anywhere today until dinner. I'll plug in my calls from home today.
    Tomorrow I'll go to the driving range for a couple of hours in the afternoon to practice my tee shots for golf on Wednesday. I can't wait to play, since I missed last Wednesday because I worked with my trainee. I'm ready for this week!
    Soon I'll need to make a few phone calls to check on my Sucampo accounts. Maybe later this week. Next week Baseball season starts!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spent several hours at the lake this morning with Amitiza, and plugged in calls. I came home, had lunch and went to the driving range with a friend. I'm ready for golf tomorrow!
    I was able to plug in calls here at the house today along with making a few phone calls for us.
    Tee- time tomorrow is set for 8:45. We'll be having deli food for lunch after golf! That's fine with me.
    This week-end we're having friends over to watch The Final Four! My media room was one of the best investments I've made. My two jobs really helped with the financing!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sucampo drops in-house sales team, focuses on new Amitiza use
    Nov 11, 2013, 4:03pm EST

Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc. has shed its entire in-house sales force and replaced it with a contract team, part of a shift in commercial strategy that puts greater focus on a new untapped market for its bowel drug Amitiza.

The Bethesda-based biotech let go of roughly 40 sales reps who were dedicated to selling the eye drug Rescula, Chief Financial Officer Cary Claiborne said in an interview Monday. The new contract sales team will instead spend most of its time selling Amitiza for opioid-induced constipation (OIC), a third indication for the company's flagship product that won FDA approval in April.

Amitiza, also approved for chronic idiopathic constipation and irritable bowel syndrome, has been sold for years through a rocky marketing partnership with Takeda Pharmaceuticals. The Maryland drug-maker last year lost its arbitration battle to cut ties with Takeda and has since sought to move beyond the old dispute.

Instead of wholly relying on the marketing prowess of its Japanese pharma partner, Sucampo has opted to co-promote Amitiza for opioid-induced constipation, starting in January, Claiborne said. That new indication gives Sucampo a "first mover advantage," he said, "because there is not prescription competition for an oral drug in that space." Claiborne estimated that 2 million to 2.5 million patients are suffering from OIC.

The new contract sales team will spend only about 20 percent of its time marketing Rescula, he said, focusing on physicians who are already prescribing the drug. "We don't think, at this point, having 40 reps full-time detailing it is the best use of our capital," Claiborne said.

Sucampo posted net income $1.3 million for the third quarter of 2013, compared to a loss of $5.9 million in the same period the year before. It saw Q3 revenues of $21.2 million, up from $15.5 million in Q3 2012.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rest of the Sucampo salesforce was let go at the end of 2014. All managers and reps are gone.

Stop the lies Lake Guy, you don't work here, nobody does.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no not all. stop lying. obviously you work here too.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look all the reps and managers were let go. People lost their jobs and you are on here still BSing about working here. Obviously you don't and didn't know what happened or you would have stopped a long time ago.

So to recap, THERE ARE NO REPS AT SUCAMPO ANYMORE.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Played well yesterday! I shot an 82 and felt good on the golfcourse. For lunch I had my usual corned beef sandwich- wonderful. This is the best deli outside of NYC!
    Amitiza and I were at the lake this morning. The weather has been so great here! I was able to plug in a call while she ran around. I'm back home now relaxing. This week- end I'll do some work around the house, and friends are coming over to watch The Final Four.
    Just to let you know- Yes I still work here, and have for years. Don't let the angry copy- cat (question guy) try and confuse you. He is an obvious loser who needs help with his anger and his frustrations! But you should know this by now!
    This afternoon at 2:25 a couple of us are going to the movies to see "Run All Night", with Liam Neeson(sp). It's supposed to be very good, according to a friend. I'll let you know.
    A great week- end to you all!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you all had an enjoyable and fun- filled week- end!
    Last Thursday I saw "Run All Night" with Liam Neeson(sp). I highly recommend this movie, it is excellent in my opinion! Try and see it during the week. It may be less crowded.
    Amitiza and I were at the lake this morning. The weather is still really great! There were a lot of kids at the lake, and Amitiza was in her glory, showing off! At first I wondered why so many kids were at the lake on a school day. Soon I realized today was a teacher in- service day for the local school district here.
    I'll probably just relax at home today and plug in calls.
    We had a great time watching The final Four on Saturday. I'm looking forward to the finals tonight, between Duke and Wisconsin!
    Tomorrow afternoon I'll probably go to the driving range to practice for golf on Wednesday.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay enough with the B.S.

You don't work here, I no longer work here, nobody works here.

If you work here as you say, name the managers?

Come on put up or shut up.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very good NCAA championship game last night!
    OK, if you no longer work here, why are you still posting on this board?? You're here, and I'm here as well! Copy - cat (question guy).
    This morning Amitiza and I spent some time at the lake! I was able to plug in two calls while we were there. It was rather quiet at the lake, but it was most enjoyable!
    After lunch today I'll definitely go to the driving range and practice my golf swings. Tee- time tomorrow is at 8:30. We're having Mexican food for lunch, I think. One of our golfers loves Mexican food, and chooses it whenever it's his choice.
    It looks like I may go to a movie on Thursday.
    My love to Kenny!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a moron

Kenny doesn't work at Sucampo. Nobody does you idiot.

What a complete imbecile you are to continue posting this dumb stuff. You must have been fired a long time ago and still miss working at Sucampo.

Guess what though? No reps work at Sucampo anymore!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got back from the lake a while ago. Because the weather is so beautiful, it was very enjoyable and serene there! I was able to plug in a call!
    It's amazing how YOU continue to post, if you are an ex- employee!
    It's also amazing how YOU choose to post at 4:00 AM!!! Having trouble sleeping? And why hasn't our company been removed from Cafe Pharma if it no longer employs reps? And why doesn't Peter know there are no reps at his company?
    You are not only a liar, copy- cat (question guy), but obviously not very bright!
    Played well again yesterday, shooting an 86 on the course. And yes, we did have Mexican food for lunch!
    Today I'll relax at home and plug in calls. Tomorrow night I have tickets for a ball game!
    Monday afternoon I have committed to work at the Woman's Shelter.
    A great week- end to you all!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up loser there are no reps at Sucampo anymore. Everyone was let go in December.

Why am I posting on here? I was curious to see if anyone else besides you had posted on here but I see they haven't.

You still haven't named the managers that were working here. I notice you just skip over questions.

Oh by the way, since you are entering calls and the company was using a new CRM, what was the name of it?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think the lake guy is right. you arent very bright. try to get more sleep. why are you awake at 4am?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up you are the lake guy and a loser too.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just relaxing here at home and decided to check out the company board.
    Amazing to me how this copy- cat (question guy) continues to build up his anger!
    If there was anyone who needs to take advantage of anger management help, with a bonafide therapist, it's this guy!
    You can just read his posts, and his anger "jumps out" at you! You can almost feel his face getting red as he posts! Perhaps its best if he is pitied.
    I urge you to make that phone call to set up that appointment with a company sponsored therapist near your home town. There is really no reason to beat yourself up by expressing the anger you have shown!
    I am here for you! Sucampo is here for you! But YOU must pick up that phone!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man shut the hell up.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the question guy.

You must not have worked at Sucampo in some time if you don't know all of us were layed off.

Your posts are amusing but you obviously haven't worked at Sucampo for some time.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seems to me you are the question guy

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I'm not the question guy but he did call me and tell me about this thread.

In any event, we were all let go, so this thread is silly if you are saying you are entering calls at Sucampo.