Time to leave WHC

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Feb 3, 2015 at 9:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Furlough is typically reserved for a soldier and those 'non essentials' are demonstrating their value every day with their 'non essentials' tasks and agendas. Maybe they could just hunker down and work on the data mastering.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop the madness please! Help me sell something!!!!!!! We are doing our jobs and you are running spreadsheets, chasing your tail and sprending time with things that are not helpful! Start the DTC FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Help me market just a little bit. Stop the Facebook madness and the Internet madness that is killing off what we are getting done. You want to help????? We need more POSITIVE ANYTHING, including positive press!!!! How hard can that be? Stop paying for stuff we don't need (Verizon, mdm) and start paying for something that will really help us.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding!! The negative press is killing me! If this is their idea of getting it under control, we are in very big trouble. I have cases canceling all over--sorry, once they see the Erin B stuff it's over. Even with our case cancel sell sheet. And no good press to be found anywhere. Mgmt is either dead silent or freaking out. And we have a new competitor on our heels. Mdm has messed up our data beyond belief. It may look better to home office, but is useless to the field.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enough with the weekly projections! I can only guess about this based on when cases are scheduled. Why is the company in panic mode in the 2nd month of the year? Leading by fear really is demotivating for me!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sad part is, this is not going to get any better anytime soon. Once Levosert launches, much of the IUS business will be gone virtually overnight. That will confuse management even more, take our time away from doing procedures, and the business will spiral out of control. I don't want to leave Bayer, but I don't see this ending well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was approved. It's in the press this morning.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you wonder why your bonus for Mirena is based on skyla sales??? Cuz they don't want to pay you! It should be based on Mirena since that is a 5 yr device with added indication. Again they are screwing with you. Bye bye 50% of bonus get a clue!

8. Toby James

Toby James Guest

Just focus all of your efforts on Essure and you'll be fine

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After yesterday, I'm very concerned. We have seen how this goes in the past, and it's not going to be good. But stay focused everyone, use your managers, be confident that we are the indisputable leaders in WHC. And don't forget, we have a lot to make up for the last 2 months.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes there will be, get a grip on yourself a company can't continue with a sales force this large and territories so small without the proper sales!! And the loss of Mirena coupled with the dismal Essure and Skyla sales are spelling a downsizing. Just trying to make it realistic for you. I have lasted thru several downsizings over the last years. In fact been lucky for many years and enjoyed it while it lasted. Move on and look to recruiters for a new job. Brush up your resume and post on Linkedin. I wish you the best.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liletta will be $599 and use the same J code as Mirena good luck with that!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wonder how JS is going to spin that?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Toby James

Toby James Guest

How long are you jackasses gonna beat this thing?!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That conference call was so lame it was embarrassing! It's hard to believe the "leadership team" who is paid so much money comes up with such lame and ridiculous strategies for dealing with the competition.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT COMPETITION?!!!!!

$&@?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You MUST be kidding. Or very foolish drinking the kool aid.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tick tick won't be long now all us legacy reps will be getting our packages. Legacy Essure reps who stay will be better off then before. All ends well!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mirena is the back bone of women's healthcare……like yasmin once was. We had 450 reps then now 250 soon 150 or 100 get used to it. Its just general business 101.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liletta is being purchased like crazy. I have an office that bought 500 units due to the price spread and reimbursement. They don't even know the ex Forest rep that introduced the product to them! We are fucked!