New product is coming

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2014 at 4:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It matters not, branded or generic! You must always allow the Aqua delivery system to operate fully, so that your universe will opn for you to follow. Following your universe will enable you to stay on a righteous path. Your universe will also lead to true peace in your life- always. Remain true to Aqua!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can tell you if the bitch in Oklahoma doesn't stop putting her fucking acticlate in front of my samples then you are about to get an FDA complaint for sample tampering on your ass. Also I've brought it up with doctors offices and they are watching you. Yes I'm talking to you Brittany Brown! If you know her then you better tell this rookie to find your own shelf, and your fine, don't put youre shit in front of mine, if not you are about to get taught a lesson!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My, my, there is no place in your universe for anger. Anger blocks the Aqua delivery system, and you are unable to follow your universa flow! Therefore, you are unable to achieve true and everlasting peace in your life!
    My advice to you is to relax and let all your positive energy flow through you smoothly. Follow your pathway, and always strive for peace as your goal!!
    Boomer Sooner!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calling someone out on Cafépharma anonymously take a lot of courage. Please submit your FDA complaint for tampering.

Tamper: interfere with (something) in order to cause damage or make unauthorized alterations

I don't think moving your shitty product to the back of the closet will convince the "FDA" anything was tampered with.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need to "tamper" with anything! Simply follow your universal flow, which is brought about by the Aqua delivery system. Peace and solice shall then be yours!
    No courage is ever needed to follow your universe!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are just following Steve's guidance to get breadth and depth!!!
    Or, depth and breadth, I mean, breadth, depth, and depth, no, I mean depth, depth and breadth. What a joke!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, leave Steve alone!!!
    He had a lot to drink that afternoon!!!.......and the afternoon before that.........and they morning before that.......and the day before that!!!