Daruma says...

Discussion in 'Luitpold Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2014 at 3:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is being run by incompetent, greedy people. Ignorance and Want are not a good combination.
    JG is a self appointed numbers Czar who has an over-inflated ego and apparently thinks herself capable of running a multi-million dollar pharmaceutical company.
    Where would she have gotten that idea?
    She lacks professionalism, competency, skill and oh did we mention-- education??? What kind of degree does she have---- an AA from Long Island Community College??? (if that)
    JB is also driven by power and greed and lacking in professionalism also. It's too bad her passion for "winning" is not equally matched by any passion for people.
    We need to provide her with a PIP and follow up accordingly.
    I really feel for everyone at AR, we deserve better.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just had to send a note on here. Just learned that Judee was let go. What a crime that is. She was one of the BEST TM's we have. WHY? HMMMMM, Let's see, maybe Jackie didn't like her or Joann was jealous of her. When will this madness stop? NEVER, have I woke up in the morning to hate what I am doing. Waiting for the next shoe to fall. This place is a horror show. Do not EVER come here to work, you will REGRET it so much.
    I am glad I am on a final interview. Shame is I was here when this place was an awesome place to work for.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The FDA has repeatedly almost shut this facility down, over and over. How many Warning letters does Luitpold have? Medical Directors, Heads of Regulatory, Heads of Marketing and Sales and everyone run from this company. This company is about a bunch of people who should NOT be in the pharmaceutical Industry (JB, JS, JG and MJH) trying to reign supreme at a company whose facilities put out contaminated products. This company is in trouble- but not because it lost respect for sales. It is in trouble because its leadership is comprised of a retail pharmacist (MJH), a HS educated part-time admin(JG), a factory worker (JS) and a reject from Fougera (JB).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AND, I just heard that they are making the North East team come up to Shirley for Tuesday to learn how to sell, REALLY???? Last I looked, the North East was really making a strong come back. AND, they have the number one Injectafer TM on their team, Erica Lux. AND, Matt Bond is teaching them how to sell??? Really, how about his own team?
    TALK ABOUT HARASSEMENT!!! I can happily say that I have 1 more interview to go for the role I am seeking and can't wait to get out of this hell hole. NO ONE should have to suffer the way this company makes people suffer. WHAT A HORRIBLE company!!!!!

KARMA is a bitch!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The plan by JB and JG is to give a rationale for PIPing you in future. Teach you how to sell cause Bond is so awesome-lol. Then when numbers don't change it allows them to fire you to get the cronies in. All while MJ just sits in her diaper in the corner office.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you achieve overall Injectafer goal when you lose most of your sales force? How many gone in last month? Guess how many more to come?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the people that left needed to go! Once they saw the writing on the wall that they would have to earn their keep the weak start jumping ship!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So wrong. Last 5 that left, including 1 fired were among the best reps. More to come. One of the best things about this strange deranged place was the tenured rep and overall environment. Jackie is jumpy because she is completely out of her element do does the only thing she knows how to do...blame the reps, never acknowledge issues with coverage or home office competence, and always raise the price as quickly as possible.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, Julie or Jackie, obviously you wrote the comment about the weak jumping ship, let me just say that if you honestly feel that Lauren, Judee and Sheri were jumping ship because they thought "OMG, I have to work now", you have no clue about any of these people. NO, one was fired, God only knows why and the other two realize that they could not stand the micromanaging going on and for their own good, got out. Come on, these are President Club winners. NOPE, the truth is they are smarter then the rest of us. Jackie brings in a consultant who in reality is just a SPY sent out to see who is doing what. REALLY? She is a paid SPY. So, no, these folks were not "afraid" to work, they have been doing that all along, they just realized that a moron is in control of the sales team and they realized their state of mind is more important to them and that they don't want all their hard work thrown down the toilet when LIANA destroys relationships they built in the field. I applaud them for leaving. Wish I could, but need to stay for NOW. Things in the works just like everyone else. WAKE UP MJ, you are losing your hold on AR just because of the moron in control.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If a hs grad can run your national accounts and a cvs pharmacist be CEO then you should expect poor results.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company may still exist in a year, but the reps will all be new. However....

Jackie knows the drug sells itself and reimbursement is just fine. Right? After all she has had our managed care managers working closely with insurance companies and Medicare for many months. Right? She knew exactly what would happen with q code and how it would change reimbursement. She was hired because of her substantial experience in launching new drugs in the buy and bill market. Right? She values the fact that the reps are seasoned professionals that manage complex accounts. Right???? As a leader she has taken us above and beyond what we could have hoped for. Right???? She's made this a great place to work, right? We all have future here.....???

Oh oh.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another one gone. Top performer. Again. More to come...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, Daruma here again. I don't have ears, so, I can't hear what's going on, but I do have one eye and even though I don't have a brain, I can clearly see that the iron division is going down so quickly that even my luck can't save it.
    Wait, did I say I have no brain? Did you think this was JB writing this? Nope, it's me Daruma.
    There is no way I am getting my other eye, so, I have decided to try to get back to Japan on my own. Can anyone buy me a plane ticket with your big bonus checks? OH, WAIT, that's right, most of us didn't get a good bonus. Well, I guess I will go to the United Nation's building in NY City and see if they can get me back to Japan.

So, Good Job JB, you have taken a division that we all loved and turned it into a nightmare. When you look around and see top TM's leaving, there is an issue.

Bye for now, I will write again from Japan. GOOD LUCK to all of you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Daruma here again....I am outraged!!! Where is the loyalty? Two more left today. I have signatures all over my head and body saying that we WILL hit that number and THEY signed it! I think that those who have left should bear some responsibility if this number is not reached. In fact, if the number is not hit, I think I shall absolve all responsibility for JB and MJ and place the blame where it belongs....the sales force! You are cowards for leaving this great company and for what???? More money? More benefits? More respect? Pah!! I'll bet your new company does not even let you have a roommate at your meetings so you can role play with someone after the meeting is over! They probably even give awards and bonuses for the job that you should just be happy to have!!! I hope JB gives you all what you deserve.....a pink slip! Just like she gave the Sprix reps when they did not meet expectations. My Japanese overlords will come soon and frown deeply at your failure and agree that JB and MJ did the best they could with such pathetic worthless Gaijins.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOLLLLLLL, love it. Yep, God, why would anyone want to leave such an awesome company??? Gee, I have to think about it.
    Roommates, sucky bonuses, micro managed, POOR leadership from the top to the RM's. You left the best RM go back in June, YEP, she really sucked. That's right, she defended her people, didn't kiss anyone's ass and was a genuine nice person. YOU CAN'T HAVE THOSE QUALITIES and work at AR. Now they hire a Sun Kist orange to take her place-Jackie's pick. They have an AMAG reject ready to be Director of Sales, YES, that was the deal he struck with Jackie. If I come aboard, I want to move up QUICK or no deal. And, Dumbass Jackie, thinking he really was the CAT'S MEOW, said OK, Kind Sir, you got it.
    Hey colleagues, don't you just love how we get our new quota's, weeks late and impossible to meet. GEE!!! Yep, I can't understand why anyone wants to leave here.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Daruma here again. Feeling good after my spa day in NY. Also loving my new bling! What? You didn't hear about it? It's because you were not worthy. It was only for those chosen few who are obviously doing so much more than the rest of you.
    Three more months left to hit THE NUMBER!! Don't make me cane you!
    Don't let all the people who just left distract you. They were all losers anyway for wanting more money and respect.
    Can't wait for Florida. Note: we will be putting roll away beds in all the rooms so we can put three reps to a room.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Daruma, Daruma where are you?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello from Daruma!!!!
    Hey? What the.... Holy Injectafer! What happened here??? I just flew in from Japan to check on things and how in the hell could they have become worse?
    Reps being fired at training? RM's being fired with no explanation? People even let go at the meeting in Florida? Reps fighting at the meeting? WTF??
    Who authorized telling the new reps just brought on board that they would have no problem hitting BIG bonuses here? I specifically said that no one was to make over 20K in bonus. None of these reps deserve more than 100K for this job. We are losing big money in Japan and can't afford spending a lot on reps. Never mind that the turnover is costing more than just paying reps industry minimum!!
    Oh wait...I just saw a copy of the IC plan. BaHaHaHa! Never mind. This is the low bonus that I was talking about. Just go ahead and sign your noncompete form and the "be in the field" all day every day and we will own your soul.