Anonymous Power Trip Thread

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2015 at 11:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok this is a great thread for the person attempting to high jack all the other threads by telling people they will be fired whenever they don't like a post. At least now they can stay on a thread topic and pretend to be as many different people as they want. All in their hard working anonymous day on here! Please fire everyone now on your own little delusional power trip thread. Lmfao!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has never been intended to be any kind of a power trip thread. I've never been on a power trip.
    For several years now, incompetent hires here at Jazz have gotten away with anything. Additionally, some have performed below our standards.
    What I am saying is that this poor performance and these embarrassing statements will no longer be tolerated by our company. That's it!
    Posting your thoughts and opinions is fine. You don't have to agree with the way we run Jazz Pharma. But if you are obviously very unhappy here, and/or you verbally attack the Jazz Family personally, while still collecting a paycheck, this will no longer be tolerated!
    For several years, hiring mistakes were made by us (HR, and me). Jermaine, Heather, our Board of Directors, and I, believe this must change in order for Jazz Pharmaceuticals to grow and prosper.
    And yes, this has led to a few recent terminations. But it was a necessity. Unfortunately, more may follow.
    Finally, to those who are so very unhappy working here, I ask that you do the right thing- resign! Please.

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah as expected you're in rare form. Post away dummy! Haha.... The anonymous boss is in charge.... Better watch out or you'll be Terminated..... Anonymously. Knock yourself out dumb dumb!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're certainly one of the dumbest people around. A prime example of a real mis- hire!
    Afraid your days at Jazz are numbered?? It's time for the garbage to be taken out!! Now you may join the other three who no longer work for Jazz Pharmaceuticals. QUESTIONS: Did you personally know any of the recently terminated employees?? If so, what have they told you about their last few days with the company?? Yes, they have received a severence package from us, as will you, if you are let go.
    This morning Heather said HR has received an inquiry about Jim, from another Pharma company. Hopefully, for his sake, he will receive an offer!

LaToya Jazz

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please do continue..... I bet you can't post the same thing over and over!!!!! Misfit, bad hire, you'll be terminated by the anonymous boss. Your're a dumb fuck but at least you have your own thread now! Post away dummy!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you refuse to answer specific questions, but continue to express your anger by name calling and cursing, Anger Management may be the right thing for you!
    We do offer Anger Management consultation through our out- reach program. You must register for this counseling thru HR. Tameka Pickett can be of assistance to you, Mike. Of course, it will remain totally confidential.

LaToya Jazz

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the prob. This place is easy $. I love it here. Easiest pay check I've ever collected. Gravy train ride until retirement.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah. just dont get caught. enjoy retirement.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roger that must be you. Some things never change.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is why reps come to Jazz. Hang out, get drunk at meetings and collect fat paychecks while waiting until they can retire. The grey foxes love it hear. AARP Baby!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Before you retire darlin', learn how to spell. The word is HERE!
    I'm still so absolutely, incredibly amazed at the lack of any intellegence by some of our "soon to be retired" brain- dead employees! Just amazed that this is what we once hired!

LaToya Jazz

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Free pay check, free booze and in some cases free booty at meetings. The grey fox club rules at jazz. It's like a fraternity in your 50s & 60s!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Little weenie syndrome

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too much info for me. Sounds like somebody got the short end.lol

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whoever rules i hope they have brains enough to know what they are doing. la toya is right, its sad to look at some of these employees. the new direction at jazz seems to be the right direction. get rid of the trash young or old

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she's baaaack! and ya' can't post if she don't like it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We'll be weeding people like you out soon.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I certainly hope so!

LaToya Jazz

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, and thank you. To date we have terminated 4 employees because of either poor performance, dissatisfaction here, or because of vulgar comments with regard to our company. If anyone is really so unhappy here, I would hope they would leave the company voluntarily.
    To those employees who are satisfied here, and wish to contribute to the future of our great company, and their own future, Jazz Pharmaceuticals is the place to be; the place to grow!
    Our new direction IS the right direction!

LaToya Jazz