May POA

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2015 at 7:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have not heard the dates yet. Please schedule it so we don't have to fly on a Friday. Just a small request.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NE and Central May 11-13
    SE and West May 13-15
    All in Chicago

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like I will be flying on a Friday again. The real question is, why are we having a meeting AGAIN, anyway? This company meets far more than necessary. Give it a rest.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, we definitely have way too many face to face meetings for no real pressing business reason. I hope the launch meeting is only 3 days, but I doubt it. It's called stretching.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be nice is west could go first this time. We now have to fly home on Friday evening twice (last poa in Chicago and this one)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having to travel from either coast stinks, too many meetings that could be accomplished in a 1 day Area meeting. East Coasters got in after midnight Friday from the National Meeting.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't figure out Lundbeck's obsession with meetings! I mean really, is it that necessary?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The meetings are necessary to justify the new regional trainers and their boss. That's five extra unnecessary jobs that cost Lundbeck 3/4 of a million a year. Plus leadership feels more important when they can flex their managerial muscle in front of the AMs. It's also amazing that the time the chose for the meeting is when Alkermes brings the first wave of new hires on board. Is it coincidence? Really not!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, then we will be missing a lot of people- lol

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will give everyone a chance to see who's gone or possibly say goodbye to friends.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You ask why we are having a May meeting? It's very simple, Takeda wishes us to meet. Simple as that.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to wonder if Takeda does have that much control over us. Their meeting is the following week. There is really no pressing reason to have a meeting. We just met in CA!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true. There IS no real business reason for this meeting, so what's the purpose behind it? Are they just "checking a box", or what?