whats culture like here

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2015 at 7:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can anyone help out describing culture and new hire training pleaz?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you kidding? READ where you posted dummy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ridiculous and defeating - run for your life.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not very good culture. If you hav other options, take that path and stay away from this place.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Feels like you are on the Titanic waiting for the ship to sink. No work life balance. Manager texts regardless of day or time of day.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been here a year on Latuda side. Been very happy. People are dedicated to doing well. Most people have a can do attitude and don't complain a lot like other companies. Every place has + and - . Latuda side is good everywhere else not so much.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plus Latuda has G-man, T-ford an CS leading them. The G-man and his step stool have made this the place to be.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Southern MILFs are great to party with at NSMs!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a PCP manager up east. PCP has it bad.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The group texting is a little outrageous here

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received a call from a recruiter and as soon as he said Sunovion, I started laughing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the best ways to determine what is going on at Sunovion is to go to their site. Look at the pipeline page and you can see that there is nothing. A monotherapy indication for Aptiom that will not make a difference and that is it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Culture here? F'ing awesome. Best decision I ever made was to come here.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for answering OP. What is involved new hire training? How paid? Volume or Growth or Both? Car or Allowance? Mileage? Is there a good retirement plan? I know this may be redundant but I am making decisions with several companies and in the process trying to make solid decision for next 5 years. Thanks for any information.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you r*****- have you not read the other posts? If you have other offers, what are you doing wasting time looking at this dump. Either you are stupid or F.O.S. about your other opportunities.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 yrs? you're in pharma idiot so take it one year at a time.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cracks me up people that are so hateful on CP and feel a need to respond negative. So far I have succeeded in all my 5 year plan career goals & have become very successful in pharma and ownership 3 companies and pull in 4 income's and reside 3 states 3 homes and proud of my accomplishments. Sorry for the little brain that requires negativity constantly. You will never enjoy life it seems LOL.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troll...it's not what you wish you had but what you actually have...but you're on the right path envisioning where you'd like to be one day! You're full of shit

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craptiom culture is worst of the worst. Most of the mgrs are mindless drones.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The culture is one of trying to sell Aptiom to disinterested physicians who have heard the Aptiom message for 1 year and still not written. So if you had a lunch in an office every 30 days or seen the physician every 2 weeks. you may have detailed a physician 26 - 38 times and they have not written

It is about enjoying your paycheck and hoping that DSP does not wake up and review the Aptiom numbers. If there was ever a review of new prescribers v existing prescribers, new scripts v refills.

The culture is like a lull in your career. Most of us are looking at other opportunities and will be leaving.