Your VP of sales and

Discussion in 'Aegerion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2015 at 7:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your business model are a joke. 30K a month for an effn pill? With better drugs coming out, your company is done in 18 months.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well then, I'll rape the landscape for the next 18 months before "better drugs come out".

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do the rest of us in this industry a favor and shut your fucking mouth. Your a really big man now that your making money, well listen here fuck face, most of us that even give a shit about
    AEGR made our money and sold our position when you were selling Zocor at Merck but we never boasted about it like you are.

People like you piss me off just go back and enjoy your rape because soon you will get yours like Marc Beer is going to learn what it is going to be like to get raped in prison but after all he might like getting raped because he does it so well to everyone else with HoFA.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HoFA?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made money on the launch, sold near the peak the stock, and while shorting it. A three way. Just the way your mother and wife like it. As for Marc, who cares. Dont be bitter about others success. IF you really believe that others are going to take the class over? Fine. Enjoy the taste of my seed!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who fucking rah, so you earned a bit of cash to move out of the van down by the river. As for your selling stock at the peak and while shorting it, good for you, if you are an insider you may want to read Martha Stewarts new book titled, "How I got Ass raped in Prison while Making Yummy Cupcakes for the Prison Guards" she will be able to provide you with tips on the effective way to bite into a pillow without being heard as your ass gets full of another man's "seed".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seek help.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, have you ate at McDonald's lately? Remember the Ham Burglar?

Well your version when you get sent to prison will be the Turd Burglar? Better go shopping for some good hard soap to bite onnnnnnnnnnn because the Turd Burglar is going to pay you a visit.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I havent moved. Still own a van and I own waterfront property. No debt. Thanks to AEGR stock. Oh yeah I also sell the drug well enough. As for insider trading, nah us field folk do not have enough info for the SEC to look at us. I saw you mom this morning as well. Just like high school she takes it all down and doesnt spill a drop. Let me know if you kiss her on the lips I drank some pineapple juice just for her.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HoFA?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.....look at those vacancies. oh, and my doc just found out the price of your pathetic product....good luck

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is your doc going on the drug? Maybe it will save his pathetic family member.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt it....told him to wait until the PCSK9's come out. Better data.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He'll be dead before it comes out.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its coming in june. Good luck with your overpriced 20% compliant POS pill

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

!00% Agreed, she is a total waste and quite impressed with her self absorbed, ego centric self.

PCSK9's will kill this company, if the Sr Leadership does not do so first!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice earnings, you guys are done. Hope it was worth it.