comp?

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2015 at 7:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sheer curiosity- I sell for one of the major ortho device companies; my next door neighbor reps for this company. Not friendly enough with him to ask his about his comp. What is the average compensation like for a rep at plan? I have spent all my time in device but would consider switching to pharma for QOL (my hours can be insane, but the pay is great). Figured I would ask about this company first since it came to mind.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude.........this company recently got bought out by Endo Pharmaceuticals. I'm sure you can guess what the comp plan is like.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

was waiting for a case to start and I sent the first message from my phone. Usually I google that sort of thing. Too bad about the buyout, I am guessing most reps got laid off then. Haven t seen my neighbor in a while, but not like I would ask them about that anyway, hah

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am guessing that whoever posted this message is an 3x divorced drunk fishing for information. A person with a real ortho job would not have the time to be trolling. Take off your scrubs, quit pretending you sell devices and accept your broke because you've made bad decisions.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

op here.. wow, bitter much? and yes, there is time between cases as the room gets set up- right now for example. i have had a great string of years selling ortho devices, and certainly am not broke.

but you wouldn't know, you work 10-2 and drop off samples. wasn't trolling either. i could give 2 shits about auxilium in general- i was asking what the comp plan was like. it was sheer curiosity like i said. my neighbor rarely seemed to leave the house and i was curious what kind of pay people get in pharma for sitting on their asses all day at home. oh well. answer my question or don't answer, i don't really care. maybe its time that you unfuck yourself and realize YOU made the bad decisions by working in pharma. you would never hack it in device.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First off there are no samples and we do not visit offices just to visit. Base 95-120k based on previous experience. Bonus is 40k at plan but reps make 100k+ in bonus if doing well.

Hope that helps.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why would anyone want to assist the pompous arse that asked about our comp? why? why feel compelled to make life easier for this lazy jerk with.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who cares? what harm is it? company is gutted anyway

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$1000,0000,00