Dallas: Provide Your Meeting Feedback

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2015 at 9:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what I thought. What nonsense. They act like you are breaking the law if you promote the product if you did not pass the silly test. They started doing this with the Ketek launch, I understand. They saw how it created anxiety for the reps and they liked it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dick Vitale is so energizing by stepping over the play by play announcer during a game, I either change the channel or turn off the volume if it's a must-see game. The guy just won't shut up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The anxiety experienced at the Ketek launch was due to some reps who didn't put in the time to at learn about the antibiotic market if they were new to it because it is a different animal than what they sold before that. Anxiety is a good thing and most good reps respond. When it turns to stress, well, then perhaps reps need to find something else to do.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One thing is for sure. The general sessions were a fire hazard. There were not enough exits. If there was an emergency people would have have got trampled or worse. How do they get away with that?

The final general session Thursday afternoon was poorly executed. It was like a general admission U2 concert. They couldn't afford seats? It was dangerous. And they ran out of box lunches.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Box lunches? Didn't know they even provided any. Too busy drinking the champagne they sent us out the door with. Now that's how you end a meeting.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where was leadership

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why no vial?

Jesus....why no vial?....not looking for the literal answer.....wondering why we are walking away from vial business that is 40% of the market....I work with a bunch of stupid reps!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumb? No the answer is too simple. Follow the - - - - - . Think smart one.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Ketek launch wasn't a total waste. One of the neat promotional items was those bathroom cups. I haven't have had to buy them for personal use since we came out with those.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I partied my ass off at the Ketek launch. Slept in and missed the last general session!