Is a Renal Warning Letter Coming?

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2015 at 7:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have several serious renal adverse events reported?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really??????????

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's in the label.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny it's in the label. You positive about that? All those post marketing events made it in the label? Scientific customers are curiously talking don't you think?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is what we do know, you're getting your asses kicked! You can't even give that 10 pill shit storm away. You guys are killing it! NOT! Doctors are not impressed with your shit show. The numbers don't lie! As for renal. I have a big territory and not heard of one issue. What I have heard is I don't want to use VPak. Nice try tool.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well struck a nerve did we. It seems we were wrong, you're not steadfast and unshakeable, you are really quite emotional.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No not at all. We are focused on kicking your asses. Our product is great. There are always a few bumps, but it no big deal. Remember what Ricky Bobby Sr said: "If you ain't first, you're last". And you're last. Enjoy that experience.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, you've shown your hand. You're really quite emotional and it hurts doesn't it? Don't worry cupcake, it will all be fine soon. Just ask your academic customers.....think they know?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for admitting your weakness cupcake. I'm now done with you. Good bye.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your welcome! I'm enjoying watching your super human efforts for all 5 scripts since launch in my territory. I will refer to you as Mr Amazing from now on when laughing about how great you are. Do you have 2 mystery degrees too. Probably a PHD in Asshole. No go back to your mom's basement and work on your call plan before you're PIP's right out of that shit show.
    Love,
    Cupcake

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just an observer to the above posts. Very entertaining. I'm a psych major and if I had to say the Gilead person seems to have the edge on the better product verbiage, but he-she was totally dominated by whoever was posting. My guess a competitor who really knows how to tweak "cupcake". That was the funniest manipulation I ever saw, getting a emotionally violent person to admit they were a cupcake. Keep posting, hilarious!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm crushed!
    Cupcake

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt. Allowing yourself to be called cupcake and calling your competitor Mr. Amazing. You are either a chick who is violent and likes Will Ferrell. Odd. Or you kissed a boy and liked it and you are angry still. Which is it?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idk, could be two people. Cupcake is definitely a silence of the lambs type. The other could be a corporate responder, you know yes, no, it's in the label.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe I"ll have your liver with fava beans.
    Love,
    Cupcake

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the post was about renal issues, but if your thinking liver ok cupcake. Keep trying.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the psychoanalysis and the not getting the joke. It was for the "Silence of the Lambs" reference.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly, cupcake has no clue he's actually the trans in the basement. Thinks he's anthony Hopkins. Hilarious. No wonder why this dude doesn't know about the renal issues, he's too afraid to enter the halls of a higher learning institution for fear of being found out. Back to the closet for you cupcake. Keep trying cupcake my psych friends are getting seriously interested.