Kaleo expansion

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2015 at 7:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news about expansion of territories for Kaleo contract?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are expanding from 0 to 8 territories in the West, 8 territories in the NE and at least 3 in the MW. They completed interviews last week and offers have all gone out. They may have a few that have not been filled yet. Start date for new territories in 4/13/15. They are on 1.5 years of a 5 year contract with inVentiv. Future expansion will depend on success of Evzio which is doing very well now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

firms not firs

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

???? What does that mean?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got contacted about a Kaleo position for Evzio. Is this the postion people are talking about?

They have target start date of 4/6. they must be behind in hiring or somethig went wrong. with candidate.

Any idea of target salary and bonus?

thanks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard a DM started this past week. A former Purdue RM. All I can say, is good luck ! He had quite a few nicknames at Purdue. My favorite was the Red Headed Bastard. You'll soon know who and why ! Good luck -

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is this contract going?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is there an expansion going on again? What is average base and does contract have car allowance or provided car? Thanks!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company has just downsized it's contract salesforce.
    The car allowance is very low, like $350 a month, they reimburse for car mileage.
    It's a total joke