Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Mar 23, 2015 at 11:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No...wrong again. Retired after a great career that made me very wealthy. I like coming to this web site to see what's happening. I enjoyed my time at Merck. Maybe because I knew how to drive business, win awards, get promoted, and retire early. You seem jealous and bitter.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They all are because the industry is horrible and everyone wants out except they cannot figure what to do or how to do it to support themselves and their family. Sad situation in all of these large pharmaceutical companies.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you are highlighting with your little monetary thesis here is not so much how Savvy of a financial genius you are but how ridiculously stupid and chaotic our tax system is. Why we have phone book sized laws and rules regulating the taxing of savings and investment should bother anyone who pulls a paycheck. Yeah, go ahead, and give yourself a pat on the back. You may have managed to effectively play patty cake with all the IRS nonsense, but the fact that it’s even necessary to contort oneself into a pretzel to hold onto savings and investments, money which shouldn’t be taxed in the first place, is sad. If you really stop and look at it, employing the army of tax accountants, lawyers and bureaucrats’ to deal with all this idiocy is no different than paying people to dig holes and then fill them in. Meaningful l tax reform? Don’t hold your breath. But look on the bright side, one day, when the size of the ACA starts to rival IRS regulations we can all take comfort in the fact that there will be millions of jobs created for individuals needed to explain and help navigate people through this new behemoth sized cluster fu@k

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There isn’t enough ink and paper to print all the certificates for all the awards people claim here to have won. All the plaques people here claim to have won would leave the walnut trees extinct.

If everyone here was as successful as they claim, Merck would be a 60 billion dollar company.

The nations budget could be balanced by increasing the taxes on people here that claim to have retired from Merck as millionaires by discovering the vast pots of pension gold at the end of their successful career rainbows.

All while hiding behind the cloak of anonymity. The self-delusional visions of grandeur of people posting on this site is quite humorous.

I will make no such claims. I still slave away every day at my job as Corporate Vice President with access to the company jets to attend the many important meetings I have to attend across the nation.

I also date a Victoria Secret supermodel, whose name I cant divulge without speaking to her publicist first. I could if I would.

I have to go. Ken is calling to increase my expense account budget.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enjoy it while you can because by the time you are 55 you will be out the door and on the Merck Retiree thread.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The government or a svings plan cant fix stupid people, nobobdy can.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is ACCS and hsp hiring ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound jealous of my success. The job is what you make of it. If opportunities have changed at Merck, I'm sorry. If it helps you narrow it down so you know I speak the truth, I won VP club 5 times with three different companies. At Merck I won it twice, as well as a two time winner for the NMIP trips which were based strictly on sales ranking in the Region. No manager input. Don't knock someone else's success. Instead, look inside yourself and figure out why you aren't winning. I retired 3 years ago, in sales, in the NorthEast. This isn't a "claim", but the truth. I'm proud of where I worked and what I accomplished.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not impressed; some are better at regurgitating the verbal vomit and some make better robots. And once you leave wherever it does not matter to anyone.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one cared then. No one does now.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#29 and #30....thanks for proving my point around jealousy. No one cares? wrong! I do, I did, and reaped the rewards.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure both negative posts probably booed winners at awards banquet. They need to get a life!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one cares folks about the awards. Keep spitting out the lingo if it delights you so. Pathetic.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your headstone will read
    "Two Time NMIP Winner"
    and, still nobody will care.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and you guys will look back at your career once they can you and see how bad you sucked. I don't blame Merck for going to CSO's when they have unmotivated, worthless people with a woe is me attitude. You must be one of the deli slingers that I read about on this web site so much. No pride, no passion. No go kick the dog and yell at your spouse and see if that helps. Oh woe is me.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meanie.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the famous Mike from Merck - or maybe Steve B??

Lost track of how many awards, trips you both won....

:)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yawn