Combivent Reps...how is it going?

Discussion in 'PDI Shared' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2015 at 12:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You won't always have 27 hrs. worth of calls. Some territory's get really low call panels, you spend more time driving than calling on offices. Suddenly they have said, "no more calls for the month, or the contract's call panel is cut for the summer." I'm not saying this will happen, but it has in the past many times. So keep drinking the kool aid until you have some time under your belt, this is a brand new culture and you don't have a clue.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly and well stated. That's why I'm gone and accepted a part time position in devices with a base of $40k, car allowance, mileage and monthly bonus. Look at the other decent CSO companies. I honestly wish I can help the reps further because it's a BAD contract with a dying company (PDI). Look baca use the recruiters are asking me for referrals.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are any decent part time jobs available in the Boston area? Would appreciate any leads. I also quit the PDI gig. Thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can check for you. It's a great gig and the recruiters are asking me for referrals. $40K for 24 hrs a week ans monthly bonuses vs "29 hours and $20 per sig"? No thanks-this is a shit company

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. Please let me know. Sounds good.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the name of the device company so we can look them up and apply?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no device company, guy just agitating everyone else

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree; this is a part time job and you should expect part time pay, etc. I love it! Yes the reach and frequency goals are a little unrealistic but we were able to inactivate those that are truly impossible to see. I got this gig after 24 years in big pharma; I still keep in touch with those in big pharma and they are completely miserable. Sure the money is nowhere close, plus the car and benefit thing, but this is exactly what I wanted. Its not for everyone! I work no more than the 29 hours or less for real, and am very close to hitting call goals with over 95% calls with signatures. I wanted a part time job, I can wake up and do nothing if I choose too, or go out and make a few calls while I operate my other business interest and hobbies. This job is really geared for those like myself, or moms who want extra income for the family, people studying for a degree, people who own businesses etc. If you are looking for the traditinal pharma gig this isnt it. and thank God for that!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

29 hrs. is very close to full time. You don't get what you pay for, symbolically.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you 100% sure? No, because I completed training, received a sweet paycheck, no stress, get credit for ALL zip codes and a sweet base/bonus. For the realists, where is everyone located? 3 recruiters from the company emailed me for referrals.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

leave an e-mail address, create one that doesn't reveal your name, post it here and I will e-mail you the same for me, then send those recruiters names to me - thanks!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like 2 days apart dummy.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My paycheck is not reflecting the number of calls made.
    Anyone else having this problem?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't show the number of calls, it's reflected by the "hours" worked. They count an hour as one call so if it shows 40 hours that reflects 40 calls.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duh. Still not being paid for total number of calls made.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FULL-TIME work for part-time pay! Treat employees unfairly and with little respect! Period!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The part time comments are fine for the people who have 30-56 docs. Some of us have 80-110 and are held to the same standards on the reach and frequency for our bonus. This makes absolutely no sense. How can reps who make at the most 80-90 calls a month = reps who are expected to see and get signatures from 130-140 docs.
    If the reps with 80-110 docs didn't work every day they are not making their Reach and Frequency but the reps who have less docs can easily work 2 days a week and get signatures.
    No wonder your not complaining- no one wants to address this- not fair- bonus should be based on number of calls made or average.
    On another note- now that we have been working why not adjust territory to help reps out. These are signature calls, we are part time, if a doc is 2-3 hours give him to a rep who is closer. If a territory is vacant and a rep lives closer than current territory give them the option of transfer. Would cost company less money than hiring and rep quitting.
    Certain managers are doing this for their reps while others will not. Would the company not like to hold on to us that are trying to make it work but did not sign up for 130+ calls a week.
    Give me more money if I have triple the docs- the above posters are fine and I would be fine too. I will be fine if I had the pay to adjust to my workload. I get what your saying so put yourself in my shoes. Mine and many others position is not part time- I see the difference. This is the first company I have ever worked where no one addresses anything.
    I am ready to leave and I am working but I cant keep up at this rate for the hours every 2 weeks.
    No pay for conf calls,exp reports, all the reports. BS

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, PDI will not change unless they are sold. It boggles my mind why I'm still here. And there are still good people out there willing to interview and accept positions with this company thinking they're going to make 30k a year! Will never happen!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have 90+ targets, that is full time. The company needs to add another rep or pay you benefits.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you and why do you care? I said I am glad I have no partners because I would probably put a gun to my head if I had to work with you. You are one negative A-Hole that spends a lot of time alone and doesn't know why. Thanks for your words of encouragement. You probably do great details with your doctors as well. What a tool.