Training

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2015 at 3:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our study hall was an hour--mandatory. I went thru a year ago.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It isn't terrible. It sucks as I live on the East coast. The flights suck, the travel sucks, I couldn't get home until Sat. night, the study hall sucks, the role play suck and the certification sucks. That's it.

You get crappy food brought in too. You can't even leave for lunch. NO cafeteria and few sodas.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meant to say it isn't terrible--the actual training. Everything else is terrible. Not being able to gt out for an hour is really bad.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

training is full of men haters, these people were never good sales people, they make horrible dms and are led by a bunch of idiots. All rejects from previous positions in the company

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You seem so positive today

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever Shelly

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's what Kelly says , but then again Kelly is the smartest person in the room

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When at training, do you have a roommate? Also, at meetings does Amgen make you have a roommate?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No roommates! THANKS to GOD! No roommates during training. Not sure about all meetings. In my division, no roommates!

The food does suck in TO. They bring crap in every day. It's bad. Plus, you have 30 minutes. You don't even get an hour. You can't leave. It's bad that there is NO cafeteria to go to. IT's the same stuff.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But if you hook-up with someone early in the week, it helps the remaining days go faster. Also gives you someone to do over the weekend.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When doest the day typically start and end? Do you get the weekend/weekends off? What types of food do they bring in. I am a vegan and gluten intolerant. I also have IBS, so how is the bathroom setup. I hate pooping in public restrooms!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It starts at 8. It ends at 5 or 5:30. You get FEW breaks. The lunch sucks. You can't really leave. You need to request, before you get there, special food. I was a vegetarian too I forgot to ask. I starved.

they bring in crappy stuff.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Restroom 5 bulidings away.

You work all weekend!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry about your IBS! What do you do on 4 hour flights?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring you a 5 gallon and a blanket!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is training two weeks away in Chicago ?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please. the training isn't bad at all. The tests are not that difficult. It's 2 weeks. The bathroom is down the hall. The food sucks as they do bring it in, but if you are vegetarian, you can order something special. It's not a big deal. You get weekends off. Study hall is a pain, and it's an hour 4 nights the first week and 3 night the second week.

Here you make 100K and you bitch about silly things.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the above poster is certainly not Kelly, wish Kelly would leave and we could hire this person....oh that's right my manager did

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Training sucks wherever you go. There are NO roommates. You do get weekends off. The food does suck. You have study hall, we had one test, but they gave us the answers, you do get a good diem, hotel sucks, it's not un reasonable though.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

again so true, wish Kelly would focus on the positive