District Manager Reviews

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Mar 30, 2015 at 6:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its time to give everyone a performance update on your District Manager. Your DM gives you a performance review and shows the company, now its your turn to show the company.

Good or Bad we want to know. End the silence. Begin your review..............

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok I will begin. You are an amazing loser and whiner and this CSO shithole is the best you will ever do for yourself. I think I really nailed your review fuckface!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Nice language. I can see you must have advanced pretty far in life, so whats it like cleaning up those food trays in the mall?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, your a dick! Your obviously unemployed if your trolling a CSO board. With a mouth like yours, maybe you should consider septic tank cleaning as a career. Suck that hose boy. Loser

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM is a salespersons nightmare. Micromanages people to death. We just had a rep in our district lose his job because our DM is such an ass. We pretend to get along with him, but most of us are looking. The previous two DMs were great. This guy just adds hours of "extra" busywork each week. He thinks he alone has all the answers and won't listen to anyone else. He is rude, insensitive and makes our lives miserable. He could make our jobs enjoyable and make us feel as if we mattered, but he chooses not to. Our previous DM was great to work with and made us feel like we mattered, our sales numbers were great as a result. I am just trying to point out that if Publicis did a better job in hiring DMs, you would end up with a much happier, more productive and motivated sales force. To the sales force, their DM IS Publicis. Be careful who represents your company. Micro managers do NOT make good managers of salespeople. My daughter keeps pointing out that life is too short to work for such an jerk. I keep telling her I agree with her, but a good job here in Michigan takes a little while to find. Meanwhile I will just go through the motions and do my best to keep my fat, pompous ass of a boss off my case. I used to love my job until he came along. Its amazing how much impact one lousy boss can have on my quality of life.

I know there will be some jerk posting a reply to this. They will say something like "suck it up loser, if you don't like it leave" or "quit whining you CSO loser" or "there are plenty of people to take your job-so quit".

1. I am looking
    2. I will leave
    3. you can kiss my ass

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does your mean 'ol DM make you have crying fits and have episodes of explosive diarrhea? You sound like a real victim and could use a sweet hug from your Mommy. You poor little delicate flower!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are absolutely right. we are on the merck contract which is part time and SG treats it like we are full time. She is a total nightmare to work for. she never even wanted the job and already 9 people have quit the team out of 16. what sucks is she won this year again. hopefully she will get promoted so she leaves us the ALONE

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anytime Merck is a part of it you can expect a nightmare and plenty of micromanaging, so sorry for you

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to be on the merck contract. DM was awful.I have heard she is still having a huge turnover. She is a fake plastic horrible Dm.
    If you have. Good Dm, you are lucky. She is the reason most of us left.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for that random, illireate rant Porky. Looks like something a spoiled 5 year old would post. It is obvious to everyone but you why your DM fired your whiny ass. That DM should get a medal and a huge raise for removing cancers like you and your kind. Deal with it loser.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, she didn't remove us. We all left because of her.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well we will try to get along without a whiner. malcontent, cancer like you asshole. It's so difficult to replace someone like you without anything to add except non-stop bitching and moaning. See ya laet loser. Time for you to get another job and fail miserably at that one too (of course not your fault either, mean 'ol manager's fault) LOL

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are very defensive. People have the right to leave at anytime. Many leave for different reasons.
    If you have a manager that is negative, unsupportive and isn't a true leader. Why stay?
    Best wishes to all of us from the west that were caught up in her mess.
    Good luck. She will be looking in a year.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You left so stay gone. No one misses you. Time for you to go fail somewhere else dumbass.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was she from Alabama?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No she is from uranus.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I hear one nightmare DM from the south and one from the west.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How South is she?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bolivia

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the merck contract we are talking about