The future of the expansion reps?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2015 at 8:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rumor has it that PS and KK have a new strategy after back to school season.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KAMS let go
    CNE's let go
    binge not generating the volume forecasted
    Overlay future- they will use them through back to school- come Nov/Dec changes will happen

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently the smoke has lifted and the mirrors have all cracked. FO exposed at the expense of all the work put in growing this company. Sorry no sale for you unless at at a bargain price.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which will be what? And what else are they up to? I have a feeling nothing good!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yet, they continue to hire and bring in expansion reps? why?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again the fear mongering on this site is laughable. The ophthalmology sales force (approx 200) will include a lot of Neuro Reps. There will be another shuffle of the deck and all will be fine. And if something happens differently, it's the nature of the industry. But, to come on here and vomit nonsensical bs like this post is ridiculous.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh of course everyone will be fine. We need every rep possible in the field forth to drive our products and grow. But wait, we had an expansion and we didn't grow? Uh oh. Perry's got to make it up somewhere.

Trust me, they will dump each and every NBU rep and hire all B&L flunkies to fill the opthamology team. Then KK will parachute over as they take the NBU down to a minimal number and have some clingon run that sales team of about 50 people. Watch!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like this idea, its what I'm hoping for! Ideally, KK goes to Ophthalmology, she takes her people with her, they get rid of the overlay situations, and recut all the territories in NS, with far fewer reps...no lay-offs