DALLAS POA

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2011 at 10:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thoughts? complaints? company moving in the right or wrong direction?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this some kind of survey? The company is fine. The only problem is that there really is no direction. The HUGE question people have is where is this company going to be in 2 years, 5 years, etc. and how we fit into the picture.
    I would say (at least in CNS) there is very low morale due to declining bonus opportunity and increasing pressure to meet unrealistic goals.
    The popular opinion is that JR has no clue what he is doing as a leader and we lose faith in the people above him if they fail to see that. He seems to have zero integrity and just wants to blame reps and managers for the problems happening in field when all he needs to do is look in the mirror to locate the real problem. I think we are being relatively successful despite him instead of because of him. He definitely gives off the vibe that he is in it for himself and not the sales force. He would throw us all under the bus for a crust of bread. The few people I know that used to support him and given him the benefit of the doubt have now given up that fight and got on board with the folks that want him out. We want to make money and succeed and when someone keeps getting in the way of that, we get pissed! Ever since the TOP Start clusterf*%k it seems like we are getting nickel and dimed to death with things like not getting CSP money or cutting the voucher compensation or whatever else they have done to get under our skin.
    In fact, I can't name one initiative he has pushed that has actually helped with sales. Feel free to post any if you know of some because I would love to hear them.
    He leads the same way that any insecure manager does which is with fear and intimidation. As a result, I don't think people are as honest as they need to be with him. Instead of taking negative comments as honest or constructive feedback he would take it as a personal insult and inflict retribution on the individual that gave it to him so why would anybody do it?
    Didn't mean to make this all about bashing JR, but he just seems to epitomize the problems that CNS is having. Thinking small and worrying about the wrong things.
    For the most part, people are sticking it out with Cephalon but I think giving some inkling or clue of where the company plans to go would be a good demonstration of respect and would get the morale back up and sales surging again. I know that is the one thing I really want to see out of the Dallas POA. I am not holding my breath.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A very well thought out post, very representative of what the actual feeling is in the sales force. Unfortunately, none of senior management really cares what we think anymore. Try to guess who I am in Dallas- I will be the one going on about how great Cephalon is and how lucky I am to have such a great job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sticking it out with cephalon is your first problem. your second, this incoherent post shithead

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow...that hurts.
    You should at least be able to get the message of it. It isn't a senior thesis, just some rambling thoughts.
    Also, shithead is one of those overused insults that really doesn't have much meaning anymore. Try finding something original. What's next? Calling me a douchebag?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not a d-bag, just a fucking loser!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another massive waste of time. It is a free for all, why even have a meeting?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you referring to as a "free for all"?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Figure it out.