Let's unionize!!!

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2010 at 12:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say, unionize. There's nothing else to do. Prolia went to sleep. On the other hand, if nothing's happenin, we don't need a union.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you've spoken for so many, you lazy, unmotivated, self-centered, entitlement-minded sack of shit. I told some of my friends in device sales about this thread. After 15 minutes I had to leave the room because they couldn't stop laughing at the pharma slugs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see you have been looking in the mirror, seeing your pathetic self, asking who is the loser of them all. Mirror answers, DUH !!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unions = The Mob in Little Rhody!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So let see spend thousands of dollars for an education work your ass off to get to a position where your making a half way decent salary only to find one day the company thinks your making too much and walk you out the door for no good reason and there isn’t a dam thing you can do about it why because you signed a piece of paper stating you are a at will employee. Then replace your ass with a collage biotech want to be. So how is cooperating treating you lately?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad to see that University of Phoenix degree is paying off for you. Looks like you barely passed your core English courses. You are beyond help, my friend. So, can you quantify "working your ass off"? Does that mean you are willing to sit in a waiting room for an hour to see that doc for 30 seconds? Or, maybe, you've setup the AV equipment and eaten the free meals at more dinner programs than the others on your team. Laughable!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! I hope you were drunk when you came up with this. Otherwise, you've just confirmed everything I've been saying about you whining, pathetic reps. Perhaps you should consult your Magic 8 Ball for additional advice.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I use the Ouija board, same one as yours.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. This is the problem exactly. Look around, do you see anybody putting in 30 years and retiring from the sale force with dignity. Goddammit no! You are rolled out of here without retirement or dignity. Airline stewardess get better treatment. Why?; because they are in a union, you corporate elitist f**ks. If we don't unionize, then give us an alternative other than leaving and fighting......... That's what I thought, you girly punks!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I luv this guy! Give it to them straight G..........

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Left Amgen a few yrs ago, in another field, and in a union. It's great to have collective bargaining. No union is perfect. It has its corruption and self interest, as does ANY organization. But at least as we make concessions in this dismal economy, they aren't purely one sided, shoved down our throats. We have some voice, some power against the executives imposing arbitrary cuts on us.

Amgen is probably still trying to cut back on staff. HR only cares about meeting its numbers, so making the place hellish helps cut staff. Quality, efficiency, health -- those aren't their metrics. A headhunter once told me Merck's (Amgen's) method was to squeeze workers for more and more. When they pop, backfill from below, and keep squeezing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are going to pop and squeeze us right into a union.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im a republican and im ready to organize a union vote in florida