If I haven't met my quota of 50 yet, will I go on a plan

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Apr 29, 2011 at 5:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You missed the point. Leave if you are not happy, stay if you can make a difference

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That ALSO includes you. If you are a manager, then stop micro-managing my ass. My micro-managing manager has been told to not come back to three hospitals and two offices. Why don't you start earning your keep!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am happy except for little cry babies like you, I want this, I need that, why is it that I have to work so hard, why do I have to work with my boss.
    If you are doing your job, it shouldn't matter who is with you.
    Manage your manager effectively, if you can't LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB!
    If you are as great as you say you are, it shouldn't be hard for you to find a job that; isn't hard, doesn't require accountability, won't have a boss to report to, pays you to complain and doesn't require more than 40 hours a week of work.
    It's OK we don't deserve you, teach us a lesson and leave Amgen.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, a worthless manager speaks out! Laughing my ass off! Why are you so caught up on Cafepharma? Laughing my ass off again! But thank you, I am doing just fine, but always looking! I am a free agent every day of the week. Sorry, that you aren't!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Mr. or Mrs. MICRO manager, refer to post #19 and shut the fuck up. Oh and have a nice Micro Amgen day. Remember Perf 4 is the way to success.

QUOTE=Anonymous;3955451]I am happy except for little cry babies like you, I want this, I need that, why is it that I have to work so hard, why do I have to work with my boss.
    If you are doing your job, it shouldn't matter who is with you.
    Manage your manager effectively, if you can't LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB!
    If you are as great as you say you are, it shouldn't be hard for you to find a job that; isn't hard, doesn't require accountability, won't have a boss to report to, pays you to complain and doesn't require more than 40 hours a week of work.
    It's OK we don't deserve you, teach us a lesson and leave Amgen.[/QUOTE]

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]

Everything you do speaks to how big pharma you are, no wonder you are not successful. You blame others for your mistakes, you don't take accountability and when you pushed into a corner rather than thinking of something intelligent you say "refer to post 19".
    Seriously if you are that unhappy, you should leave.
    if you think this is micro management wait until your numbers don't improve. It won't be as easy as a trip back to Thousand Oaks this time.

Keys Computer and Handheld please

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything you do speaks to how big pharma you are, no wonder you are not successful. You blame others for your mistakes, you don't take accountability and when you pushed into a corner rather than thinking of something intelligent you say "refer to post 19".
    if you think this is micro management wait until your numbers don't improve. It won't be as easy as a trip back to Thousand Oaks this time.

Keys Computer and Handheld please[/QUOTE]

What's a handheld??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they can't force me or anyone to go back to thousand oaks.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I am doing quite well comparably, so no shit from the black section, just shows how much time as a manager you really fuck off? Look at the times you post awesome, keep up the hardwork DOUCHE!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you meant by by "black section" you may have bigger problems if you categorize yourself or other people like that.